Chapter 19- trainee

Once Vi said she wanted to become a enforcer Caitlin started helping her through the steps. Caitlyn told her that their will be a training progress to get her into shape, and also to see her strengths. Vi just nodded and as the day slowly ticked forwards spent more days out and about to get ready.

The morning of found Vi unable to sleep. She got dressed into a tank top and shorts, as Caitlin woke up. They both ate and Caitlin lead Vi to the enforcer building.

"Alright Vi, today we will be testing your strengths and doing a physical. This will determine if you can join the ranks as a enforcer." Vi only nodded anxious to start.

She flew by the training no problem. They had her punch, push-up, curl up, and run. Seeing her high scores in all fields they then agreed to have her in their ranks. However she needed to get a physical.

The doctors office always makes Vi axoious. Once the Doctor called her in he started checking her overal health. He noted that her strength and stamina were above normal which He told them about it.

Vi was quiet but began to fidget when he stated the results. Caitlin took notice immediately. "Are you okay Vi?" That made the brawler shake her head gently. The doctor excused himself and quietly left not wanting to intrude. "What's wrong Vi? Was it something about the exam?"

"I was a test subject..." it was said so quietly caitlyn didn't understand at first. Once it sunk in Caitlin turned to Vi in surprise. "Wh-what?" "That's why I have above average strength and stamina.. when I was little singed took me off the streets and started testing on me.. I didn't like it but I had food, clothes, and even a shelter..."

"Oh vi... it's okay, your safe here now. Is that why your scared of doctors and hospitals..?" At Vis slight nod caitlyn felt her heart break gently. She promised herself that she would protect vi and will make sure she will be safe.