23. Near death

"Ah, Vi there you Are."

The two immediately stopped. Deckard smirked and growled backing off to the side while Vi just stood there shocked. The whole street was so quiet you could hear a pin drop as Silco slowly walked into the lights. "Ahh Vi, where is the little sheriff hm?" "Why do you want to know?" Vi snarled back bracing herself for a fight. "Ah just don't want her to see what's happening next." Silcos smirked never left.

Then shuffling sounded behind him. 5 shapes of Shimmer- induced monsters came from the shadows behind  Silco and walked up beside him. Deckard joined the ranks and Silco just snapped his fingers. The next thing happened so fast Caitlyn couldn't keep up. The monster flew at Vi with such speed it made tracking them hard.

Vi blocked the first punch but couldn't avoid a second one and was knocked to the side. When she had just recovered she was punched again from the front this time knocking her back. Shaking her head she braced herself and started punching back not getting very far when she doesn't have her gauntlets. It took 5 more punches for Vi to be down on the ground. But the monsters didn't stop and Silco never called them off, they kept beating Vi until she was knocked out and a bloody mess.

Silco called them off and walked up slowly to vi. He said something Caitlyn couldn't catch before he sent his monsters away and he walked away without a word. As soon as Silco was out of sight Caitlyn bolted from her spot and towards the limp form of Vi. Immediately she started noting wounds and possible concussion. She nudges Vi gently trying to get her to wake back up since it was dangerous to be "asleep" with a concussion. She then took note of Vi' very shallow breathing. Quickly making a decision she gently picked up Vi and started walking towards the Enfocers building hoping the medical wing there was equipped for this.