Chapter 10: Its a trap!

After Three months of planning and healing they were ready to go. Caitlin changed into her best "undercity" clothes and they were walking to the bridge. Vi had a hardened look on her face and seemed to be deep in thought.

"What's wrong vi?" Caitlyns voice seemed to spook vi into flinching. She forced herself to relax then put a smirk on. "Nothing cupcake. Just worried about this mission." "Why? I thought you would be excited."

Vi quieted as she pulled ahead. Caitlin groaned and follows after realising her mistake. Quiet fell over the pair as they made their way into Zaun and to the last drop. Vi led them to the side where the open window was and crouched.

With a nod and a quick boost from vi caitlyn climbed over the ledge and into the office. A few minutes and vi was right next to her arms raised. Caitlyn walked alongside a wall looking at the Color's and papers.

A loud grunt and thump pulled Caitlin's attention to Vi on the ground being pinned by Sevka. They were in close combat trading hits that Caitlin couldn't risk shooting instead she punched sevika. It only served to make her mad and with her distracted on Caitlin Vi managed to knock her over and out.

"We need to hurry, he would've heard the commotion." Vi said getting more worried. "Now now, who do we have here, hello Violet." Vi froze at the voice before turning to see Silco and his goons surrounding them. "Silco. Heard you got out of prison. Should've stayed there."

"I prefer the dirty streets of Zaun. Unlike you. Now that was just a ruse to bring you in. Didn't know you had a pet." Wilco had moved closer and grabbed Caitlyns chin. "Don't touch her!" Vi yelled taking a step forward only to be held back by two guys. "We don't need that one. Just the enforcer."

Caitlin froze and turned fo see Vi getting attacked by the goons. She watched worriedly as vi fought getting more tiered before she yelled out and went down getting pinned and kicked. "Okay okay! I'll talk. Leave her alone."

Silvia smirk could be heard. "Perfect." Then a sharp pain in the back of her head was the last she felt before passing out.