Part 9: Revovery and planning

Caitlyn stayed with Vi the whole time she was recovering. Once Vi was released Caitlyn brought her to her apartment. "What were you doing in the undercity cupcake?" Vi said in the car, her head facing the window but her hand itching the bandages slightly. "Silco is out of Jail.. and he seems hellbent on finding you."

At that Vi froze. "Wait what?! He's out? How did he.... No she wouldn't..." Caitlyn looks over eyebrows furrowed. "You know who might've broken him out?" Vi nodded slightly. "Sevtika. (I STILL CANT SPELL HER NAME UGHHHH) she's his right hand man, women? Whatever. If she gotten info that he was in jail she would go get him out."

They pulled up to the curb and Caitlyn parked. Looking over at vi she nodded. "Then we need to plan, if she did then we need to have everything planned. I knew that capturing him was way to easy.. cmon lets get inside." Smiling towards Vi she opens the door as she heard the uncliping of the seatbelt and the passenger door closing.

Once inside Vi immediately went around curiously looking at all the stuff in the rooms. Caitlyn watched her before moving towards the kitchen to make lunch.

"You getting hungry Vi? I'm making soup!" At her call Vi immediately appeared in the kitchen to help. Caitlyns protests fell dead on Vi as she helped where she could.

Caitlyn had to admit that it went faster with another person helping and soon each had a bowl infront of them and was eating. Well Vi was slurping down the soup. When she was done Vi set the bowl down and looked to Caitlyn. "Okay so if Silco and Sevtika are in the undercity they would be at their hideout, The Last Drop."

"Wait i thought Vander or something had the Last Drop?" "He did until he mysteriously died.. no one knows what happened." "Ah... so they have the last drop. Where and how is the best way to get in."

"Second floor window. It leads to a room beside Silcos "office" from there we can take out Silco and his second in command quickly and effectively before getting out. No one would know."

Caitlyn thought it over humming softly. "That May work. Taking them out instead of Jail would be easier since if someone else knows they would break them out." "Exactly, so it would be easier to just take them out."

They now had a plan. Just needed to hash out a few details and let Vi heal up. Caitlyn sighs softly and finsihes her soup. "Let's start mapping."