36. Missing In Action

(Okay I know this won't make any sense but there is a time skip of about 2 weeks after Caitlyn got kidnapped okay? Okay)

Vi was a mess. Well a bigger mess than she usually is. It had been 2 weeks since Caitlyn went missing and Vi spent more of her time looking for her Girlfriend than going to work.

She hadn't told Caitlyns parents, knowing that Cassandra would most likely kill her for letting Caitlyn get taken and she wasn't ready to face the anger of the mother. She had told Jayce and Viktor making them promise to not tell anyone else. So far they had kept it up.

Vi hadn't slept since Caitlyn was taken, to focused on trying to find clues and figure out where Caitlyn was. Spending all her energy into finding her girlfriend she just bearly remembers to eat.

She had been down in the undercity knowing a lot more people down there would want the sheriff of Piltover taken or dead. But everyone she questioned either told her to back off, ignored her, or had no information. She hasn't gone any further down than where The Last Drop resides to scared to travel down into her home.

She was in their shared apartment now, looking over notes that Caitlyn did on their bed trying to find anything that would give her a lead when something caught her eye. Shifting her gaze she reached down grabbing the very small item and lifting it to her.

It was hardly bigger than a button, with two letters inscribed on it, ZF. Vi studied it for a second, knowing she remembered those letters from somewhere when it clicked. She jumped up, scattering papers everywhere as she ran across the room, grabbing her favorite red jacket and bolting out of the door heading straight for Jayce and Vicktor.

They finally had a clue as to where Caitlyn was and she wasn't going to waste a second.