31. Confessed Feelings

It had only token a month before every single one of Silcos followers have been caught and grown in jail. Silco and several others have been sentenced to the Death Penalty, and was due to be shot in 2 weeks.

Once the last of Silco's followers have been caught Caitlyns mother threw a huge party to Celebrate. Both Caitlyn and Vi had been reluctant to go but decided to might as well to satisfy Caitlyns Mother.

That's how Vi found herself alone, nursing a drink and wearing the nicest closthe she had dug up. Nothing of Caitlyns would fit Vi's broad shoulders so her and Vi did a small shopping spree to the local clothes department.

Vi was currently keeping a eye on Caitlyn as she mingled with the crowed, preferring to stay near the wall as the people here didn't hide their disdain, or hatred for a trencher being here. Every once in awhile Vi would hear, from her spot, about how Caitlyn was just using her, that Vi threatened the Kiramanns, amoung other things and was just bearly holding herself back.

When Vi felt a soft hand to her side she glanced over and saw Caitlyn. Confused on how she snuck up in her she allowed Caitlyn to gently pry the drink from her hand and lead her into a dance smiling gently. The glance in her eye told Vi that Caitlyn heard the comments as well and was trying to distract her.

"Don't listen to them Vi, they are just stuck- up pricks that just want to boost their status." Caitlyn mumbled with a tone of annoyance and anger, which caused Vi to let out a strangled laugh trying in vain to keep quiet. A few couples glanced over at her annyoed and she quickly sobered up.

"I'm not worried about that, I'm more worried on how your parents, or even you would react to the news.." Vi mumbled back letting Caitlyn lead them in a soft waltz around the room, following the other couples.

Vi was absolutely stunned on how Caitlyn was Dressed. Where Vi had just a simple pants and nice shirt, Caitlyn was cladded in a beautiful floor length dress, the bottom just rustling against the floor when she moved. It was either the wine she was drinking or something else but she really wanted to kiss her.

Only just realizing she was leaning in, Vi immediately backed up slightly and turning her head only for Caitlyn to gently tilt her head back and press her lips to Vi's. Eyes widening in shock for a second, Vi didn't register it until Caitlyn was backing up before Vi captured her lips herself.

After a few moments they both broke for breathe resting their foreheads together and smiling gently. "Your beautiful this evening Caitlyn Kiramann." Vi said softly trailing her hands gently on Caitlyns arm. "And your stunning yourself Violet.."

Finally gaining the courage Vi looked Caitlyn in the eyes and took a deep breath... "Caitlyn I have a question.. if you need to think it over it's okay, and if you reject that's also okay but... Caitlyn Kiramman..."

"Would you like to be my Girlfriend?"