Chapter 12- escape plan

2 weeks. 2 weeks had passed and it was the same thing everytime. Silco would come in, demand the weaknesses of Piltover, if she didn't respond (which she never did, despite feeling awful after Vi was beat, and they left for the day. She heard the gaurd talking about Enfocers coming in to search for something. Of course by now the police station would be confused as to why their sheriff had been missing.

For two weeks caitlyn, to the best of her ability, wrapped and treated Vi's wounds after a beat up. 2 weeks of seeing Vi get beat senseless. After the first couple of days the beats got worse in a attempt of making Caitlyn give in, but she never did.

For two weeks she planned their escape and a managed to pass notes and letters to enforcers in the streets to help with the plan. They were just waiting for her signal.

A soft groan brought her out of her thoughts and Caitlyn turned to Vi. "Hey, glad your finally good." "How long was I out?" The slurring in Vi's voice worried her slightly but she couldn't let it show. "Long enough for it to be about morning."

Just as she said that Silco and his goons came in, one was holding something in his hands."Are you ready to talk yet? Or will we have to use something else to get you too?" "I won't ever talk! You should know this by now." Caitlyn snarled. Silco just smirked and motioned for the guy to step forward towards Vi.

Caitlyn watched with worried eyes as the guys easily pinned vi and enjected her with something. Vi immediately tensed then started screaming out struggling agaisnt the restraints. "What did you do to her..?"

Silco, who was turned looking at Vi struggling, turned back to her and smirks "Ah you see, this particular drug directly attacks the pain nerves. It will stop if you tell me what Piltovers weakness is."

Caitlyn finally smirked herself and shook her head. "I would never tell you what you want to know. CODE!"

At the word, enforcers streamed in from everywhere managing to pin Silco and everyone agaisnt the wall. As they were detained both Caitlyn and Vi were unchained, vi having to be held up by a few people still crying out in pain. Caitlyn moved towards her and gently put a hand on her shoulder, seemed to ease the pain slightly.

"Ma'am what should we do with him?" The sound of a Enfocer pulled her away from Vi. "Put him in Stillwater. He is to be killed tomorrow. Along with every goon. I want the best Enfocers on him. Let's go. No I got her" making a point to keep them away from Vi she gently lifted her up herself leading her out and away from Zaun following the others.

Every whimper of pain vi made, made Caitlyns heart ache. After getting to Piltover and making sure Silco was locked up Caitlyn brough Vi to the hospital in hopes that they can help.

They took vi immediately and started running tests on her to try and help. Caitlyn was with her the entire time hoping that Vi will be okay.