22. Sound the Alarms

It was late in the night in the apartment when Caitlyn got the call. She woke up slowly and stumbles for the phone before answering. "Sheriff, We just got word from the prison, Silcos out!" Caitlyn froze and exited the room to the living room. "When? Is everyone on duty? We need to find him before he slips into the darkness."

"That's the thing sheriff, half our force is dead from his goons... we have everyone indoors and advising everyone to stay in. He's looking for something.." Caitlyn shook her head although no one could see before responding. "Not something, someone. He's probably looking for someone specific... keep everyone inside me and Vi are on our way to the force."

Once the call ended Caitlyn walked to her room to change into the clothes before gently knocking on the guest rooms door and walking in. Taking in Vi's sleeping form she smiled as she made her way to her. Gently shaking her to wake her up proves effective as Vi raised her head bearily. "Uhhh.... Cupcake? Whaz wrong?" "We gotta get to the force Vi, something unexpected came up." Vi nodded and got up and while Caitlyn left the room she changed.

Caitlyn though against telling Vi it was Silco for at least abit. Once they both were ready Caitlyn lead the way to the force, walking faster than normal. Luckily enough they didn't run into anyone and Caitlyn thought they were in the clear, before a voice stopped Vi in her tracks. She turned around to see Deckard and growled. "What the hell you doing her Deckard? Go back to the Undercity!" "I don't take orders from you now." He pulled out a vial of something and downed it before groaning and yelling. He shifted into a monster and ran at them.

Vi ran to meet him half way and the two where immediately locked in a brawl. Caitlyn only watched from the side unable to help besides praying Vi would be okay.

"Ah, Vi there you Are."