39-

Caitlyn only had a second to react, shooting the guy before dodging a blow and knocking Jayce down with her. Rolling out of the way she starts shooting again, with the intent of distracting till Vi got back up and fighting.

Jayce slowly caught on and did the same thing, shooting Lightning at Urgot while caitlyn shoots, both dodging blows and attacks. They had been lucky so far and getting away with small cuts before Vi was finally back up groaning softly.

Caitlyn lost focus hearing Vi and was hit with a waving hand flying herself into a wall and knocking her out. Vi yelled out as Jayce ran to Caitlyn to check on her.

Vi got up and ran at Urgot uppercutting him hard enough to knock him back before attacking his face and body fully trading blows with the half spider. Jayce had finally picked Caitlin up gently. "I'm getting her Out! You better be careful!" He called towards Vi, who didn't react but he knew she heard him as Jayce brought Caitlun out and towards Piltover.

Urgot punched Vi away allowing him to get up. He shot a grappling hook and with it wrapping around one of the gauntlets it yanked her forward. Trying to unlatch it quickly she got the latch and kicked him in the gut then in the head multiple times finally knocking him out.

Panting softly she walked to grab Caitlyns gun before aiming and shooting closing her eyes at the last second knowing she was spot on. Turning she limped out of the factory intent on meeting up with Caitlin and Jayce in Piltover hospital.