28. Setting a Trap

Caitlyn had been awake and on the phone just outside of the room when Vi woke up. She groaned softly and sat up just listened to caitlyn talk with someone on the phone.

"Have we figured out what to do for Silco?" "I highly doubt he'll fall for that mom, he's smarter than you think.." "why do you think I know that! He's been attacking us for years!" "Ugh what about a trap? We can set one up and catch him then?" "True, wha? No! There's no way in heck I will allow that!" "Ugh yes mom... I'll see you later bye."

Vi chuckled softly and got to her feet opening the door more and surprising caitlyn. "Oh Vi! Your awake! Uhhh you didn't hear the conversation right?" Caitlyn said leading them to the kitchen to start breakfast. "Nah cupcake, had just woken up and seen you where gone. Got up and figured you where out of the room."

Caitlyn nods as she continues to cook. "Have any ideas to help capture Silco?" Vi thought about it for a while then nodded. "A few, mainly though, is setting a trap for him. Although we would have to use something he absolutely wants." Caitlyn nods. "That's true.. with him that could be anything, freedom for Zaun, you, Shimmer in the streets of Piltover."

Vi saw that caitlyn hesitated when she listed vi as a option and sighed. "You know I'll be the best bet to draw him out right? He thought he killed me, he'll be pissed that his plan didn't work and I ain't dead." Caitlyn turned to her surprised. "What?! Vi no! You where almost killed the first time! If we arnt careful he could kill you a second time!"

"You have to admit caitlyn, he will want me the most, he wouldn't even worry about a trap being set to get to me. It makes sense, besides I'll have the enforcers, pretty face, and you protecting me no?"Caitlyn sighed softly. Although she didn't want to she saw reason in what Vi was saying. "Are you absolutely sure about this Vi?" Vi saw the worry caitlyn had and smiled gently getting up and walking over to her taking her hands gently. "Yes, trust me please alright? We will get him, and we can finally relax." Caitlyn sighs and nods. "Okay, I'll trust you. I'll tell mom we have a plan, but I swear if you get hurt I will kick your butt!"

Vi laughed and hugged caitlyn. "Ah don't worry cupcake, you won't need to!"