29- full plan

After a week of extra healing they finally started planning their trap to finally put a end to Silco. Caitlyn, the enforcers, cailtyns parents, Jayce and Vicktor where currently in a meeting.

"Alright so Vi will be bait to draw out Silco. I need all enforcers surrounding the area but stay hidden. He will go for Vi and That's when the enforcers will use  hextech styled ropes and restraints to finally take out Silco."Caitlyn said loudly addressing everyone.

"Good plan cait, me and Vicktor will start designing those now, they will be done by Tomorrow" Jayce said patting Caits head softly. "But what if the plan goes wrong? You gotta plan for that." Cassandra Says standing up.

"Easy I'll just knock him round till y'all get him fully." Vi says looking over at Cassandra. "Yea what if he has the Shimmer guys again Vi? You hardly survived the last attack." Cassandra countered glaring straight at Vi. "Alright? I learned didn't I? I can fight them just fine now."

"No, if that comes to it you run Vi, no way in heck you getting that badly hurt again." Caitlyn said moving to break the tension. "Cupcake your seriously telling a fighter not to fight?" "That's exactly what I'm telling you. Do not engage the shimmer." "No can do cupcake, better to face them head on." "You will not and that's a order Vi."

The tension was very thick between the two. Tobias cleared his throat. "And getting back on track, Caitlyn is right Vi, you just bearly survived the first attack, if everything goes well we won't have to fight, if it does come to that I'm sure Vicktor and Jayce will be able to handle weapons for that?" He turns to the two who nod.

"Sure thing! We have a few already made just need a bit of testing." Vicktor said smiling. "Sweet, now once we have Silco his goons will try to get him out, so we need to use him as bait and get the rest of them down. I need you two to make a lot of the hextech Ropes and restraints for them okay?"

They nod again."yes sir we will get it done" Cassandra huffs nodding. "Alright now what will we do with them once we get them all?" "Highly contained cell. Then ship them out of Runtraa. Get them out of here for good."

They all nodded. And set the date of the trap for two days from then. They were ready to take out Silco once and for all.