🎼 The song brings people together

August 12th, 2016.

Living with Dante wasn't too bad, but Danielle needed a separate space for herself and her daughter.

She asked her mother to stay with Hallie, and she decided to go to the interview with the person who had posted the apartment rental. In addition, Danielle also had an employment contract.

One hour later.

Danielle took the bus to a job interview, delighted with the rent and the lovely neighborhood where she could potentially live. Shops were close, even a kindergarten!

She had a lot of savings, including the money from her late husband's policy, but that was what she wanted to put into the special account she was going to create for Hallie. This money was to be a security for her daughter for the future.

If I get the job, it'll be great. This is a good start to a new, I hope a better life.

A quarter of an hour later she got off at the bus stop and from there she headed towards the pet store, where they were looking for a seller.

Danielle walked in, and the bell by the door announced the arrival of a new person. A tall young man emerged from the back room and smiled warmly at the sight of her.

—Good morning — Danielle said. —I wanted to talk to Mr. Dominic McCarty?

—It's me.— The man looked closely at Danielle. —And you're Danielle Senna da Silva, right?

—That's right — Danielle nodded, and was slightly surprised that her prospective boss was so young and attractive. Dominic looked in his early twenties, was dark-haired and wore glasses.

— Are you Brazilian? — Dominic asked, adjusting his glasses. — Forgive me for asking, but you do not have oriental beauty.

—My husband was Brazilian — she replied, realizing that it was customary to speak of Emiliano in the past tense. She swallowed. —I'm flesh and blood British.

—I understand — Dominic was still smiling. — Then we'll talk about why you want to work with animals, Miss Senna da Silva.

The interview was quick and nice, and Danielle hoped to get the job. As she left the store, she felt that Dominic, who had promised to call in two hours about the answer, would consider her.

The weather was sunny, so Danielle decided to go for a coffee at a nearby cafe.

As she stepped inside and placed her order, she looked around near an empty table. One was free, right next to the strange black veil. Danielle sat down there and took a deep breath.

Then she heard two men talking behind the curtain. She didn't want to eavesdrop, but one voice seemed familiar to her.

I think she heard it a few days ago, but wasn't sure. She took out her phone and went online when suddenly her phone rang. Morris Albert's Feelings song sounded loud, and Danielle did nothing for a moment.