🎼 The past releases your worst fears

September 22th, 2016.

The days passed relatively quietly, considering the attitude of most of George's fans towards Danielle as his new girlfriend.

There was only one mute call, but Danielle was pretty sure it was some crazy fan.

His lovelies showed what they are capable of. There are probably nice people among them, but unfortunately most people are just sick and would be ready to kill me for being with their idol.

George spent most of his time in the recording studio, polishing a solo album that would be his big comeback. Meanwhile, a lawsuit was filed against the paprazzi who took a photo of Hallie.

Danielle was glad her parents were starting to feel more to George - her father had even been advising George recently on how to take better care of the garden.

Dante rarely showed up at George's house, and if he wanted to see his sister, he would call her and ask her to come over to his house, preferably alone or with Hallie.

Danielle rarely did this because she felt weird around Fadi, whom she couldn't bring herself to believe, but tolerated him because her brother was happy with him.

The days were getting colder and more and more unpleasant, rainy weather dominated.

To her satisfaction, the attention of the press weakened, and only occasionally a journalist appeared, hoping for a photo.

Danielle felt more at ease now, but she kept making Hallie wear the mask when she went out into the garden with her. The child could play freely in the mansion, but when she went outside she needed to have some face protection.

11 am.

Danielle sat in her and her daughter's room; Hallie was drawing politely at the small table, and Danielle was sitting in her chair looking at the book George had given her. Suddenly she heard the sound of the telephone and Feelings spread throughout the room.

Hallie looked up and Danielle picked up the phone and looked at the number. It was an international connection. She hesitated to answer, but finally did.

— Hello? — she asked, and then she heard a voice she hadn't heard in years:

— Jesus, girl, is that really you?

Danielle's eyes widened at the voice. It was Riley, her friend from high school.

—Riley Blair — Danielle smiled. —Your voice is unforgettable. You fled to Australia, you bad woman!

— Yes, to Australia, but with my half — Riley laughed heartily. — Now we're married and have a little daughter.

—Congratulations, love.— Danielle was pleased with Riley's happiness. —It's great that your private life is going well.