🎼 It's easy to make it all fall apart

December 16th, 2016.

Danielle stood in the window of the Goring mansion and watched George, David, and the two bodyguards climb into a black Land Rover with tinted windows.

George, dressed smartly, paused for a moment with his hand on the door handle of the car as if he knew she was looking out the window. She hoped he would raise his head, see her, and give her a wonderful smile. However, this did not happen.

After a while the car drove away and Danielle backed away feeling hurt and rejected. She started walking towards her and Hallie's room, many thoughts in her mind.

The stay in Brazil was short and so much happened. In general, she noticed that this was where George had become somewhat different.

They did not meet Alice Feleppa anymore, and when Danielle and her mother-in-law went to see Emiliano's grave, Vivienne showed her that Anselmo's grave was in the same cemetery.

Dante confessed to her that Vince and George had gone to the cemetery when it was getting dark. Danielle tried to understand that George wanted to go there without her, to be in peace with his deceased lover.

Another issue that troubled her was that she had succumbed to drunk George. She was tired and sleepy when it came to sexual intercourse. Not only anal.

Danielle told herself that George was wearing a condom, but didn't check it. She consoled herself that being drunk, he probably hadn't achieved what he wanted and that she could be at peace. After all, she couldn't get pregnant!

The time at her mother-in-law's house passed quietly, but as they returned, Danielle noticed that George had mentally distanced himself from her. He was absent, and his only act of closeness was to take her hand. For a while.

While they slept in bed, the urge to have sex with her was gone, he was lying with his back to her. When asked if he wanted to talk, he ignored her.

And then he explained himself with professional responsibilities and practically avoided her.

Was he angry that she talked him into going to Brazil?

After all, he knew I had a mother-in-law there and Hallie had a grandmother there. He can't be that ignorant, damn it. He said he understood everything, but is he? Does he have a grudge against me that Alice came to us and that the memories of Anselmo came back?

It was hard to tell. Danielle was afraid it was a slow end to her relationship with George.

Then something breathed her. She asked Hallie to draw, and she went to see what Gwen was doing.

When she realized the housekeeper was cleaning the ground floor, Danielle walked quietly into the recording studio. She hadn't been going in without George knowing, but now she had to do it.

She pressed the handle and entered quickly. Then she leaned against the door and took a deep breath. She didn't have much time, so she had to act. She saw that next to the armchair there was a coffee table, and there was a laptop.

She went over there and turned it on - it was password protected, of course. She decided to enter the abbreviation of her name, but it didn't work.

Then Abby's name also didn't come in. When she entered Anselmo's name, she easily entered the precious contents of George's laptop.

Danielle cast a quick glance at the door and then saw that he had set both of them as wallpaper. George held her by the waist, and they were both smiling beaming.

She started going through his folders -photos with friends from previous years, some music files. In the end, she found a folder that was signed by Secret. When she opened it, she saw pornography with George as the main character.