🎼 It happened right now ...

December 18th, 2016.

For two nightmare days, Danielle tried to somehow regain her balance. As soon as she came to Goring, she packed up, took her daughter and drove to her parents' house.

She told them bluntly what happened - Dustin immediately got in the car and drove to his son's flat.

Cindy hugged her daughter and advised her to cry. For the first time since her husband's death, Danielle cried real and loud, relieved and slowly cleansed.

—Fucking gay —Cindy thundered. —My baby ...

That same evening, George appeared on the Dunne's doorstep, but Cindy jumped on him with a broom. George grabbed the broom and broke its stick on the lap and asked Cindy to control her behavior.

Cindy started screaming, calling him assholes and telling him to stay away from her daughter. George realized he was not going to see Danielle and left.

Then he tried again - he called and texted - to no avail, and Danielle blocked his number and did so with anyone unknown.

There was something else about it as well - Danielle was feeling terrible and was throwing up almost every now and then. She blamed it on stress, but then she remembered having had sexual intercourse with George. Not through the anus, but normally, vaginally.

She promised her parents that she would go to the doctor, but actually went to the pharmacy.

She denied that possibility, but if it could actually happen ... She was drenched in a cold sweat at the thought of her pregnancy. It was crazy to have another child now, but she believed the truth was different.

She was sitting on the toilet bowl and looking at the white stick. When she saw the two lines, she felt faint.

I'm pregnant

I'm pregnant. I'm having George's baby.

Danielle grabbed her hair, and the pregnancy test had fallen from her hand, and it was now on the fluffy white rug as proof of guilt.

It fell on her so suddenly - what was she going to do? Who to tell first? Or maybe she should make an appointment to terminate the pregnancy right away?

She bent down and picked up the test - decided not to tell anyone about it yet. She forced herself to smile in the mirror, rubbed her cheeks and took a deep breath.

Everything was fucked up, but she knew she could handle it. She had to.

December 20th, 2016.

The media started writing again ...

Where is George Michael's love?

Why is George being seen with his ex-partner again?

What happened between George and Danielle?

Danielle avoided the internet, television, and leaving the house. Parents disconnected their landline phone from the socket and blocked unknown incoming numbers.

Danielle painted pictures, played with her daughter, and wondered what to do next. Hallie sat next to her on the rug, playing with the dollhouse Dustin had bought for her.

Dante seemed to endure the breakup better than she did. Fadi tried to explain the betrayal, but Dante threw him and his things with a bang.

Cindy took a compulsory vacation to be with her daughter and granddaughter.

Danielle was painting some landscape when she saw the phone ringing. She put down the palette and brush and picked up the phone. The contact was signed as Dante. She picked up and asked:

— What's up, bro?

—Dani — she recognized the voice quickly. —We need to talk.

Melanie. Danielle took a deep breath. Once George realized that he would not get to her, he took advantage of his sister.

— Mel, why are you calling from my brother's phone?

— Dante was so kind that he decided to help. Look, I know George screwed it up, but you gotta listen to me.

— I don't need anything ...

— Wrong with him. He starts isolating himself, drinks and talks about you constantly. I'm worried about him. You still returned his ring ...

—I don't care, Mel — Danielle snapped. — His problems multiplied over the years. Let him go to rehab, see a psychiatrist. And all of you ... leave me alone.

Danielle hung up and turned off the phone. Of course George was not indifferent to her, but she had a mental crisis herself. Melanie expected Danielle to drop everything and run to save George. But who will help Danielle?

Danielle knew she would tell him about the pregnancy soon. It's best after Christmas when they all get back into balance.

***

George was sitting on the rug in the bedroom, staring at the ring he had given her. He was holding a thing in his fingers that now seemed worthless to him.

He tossed it across the room and grabbed his head. He heard the soft humming noise and tortured himself once again with the fact that she was not here.

I fucked up, but I fucking need her.

He picked up a glass of whiskey and drank. Then again and again, wanting to drown out the pain that was keeping him from functioning.

At the same time, Fadi, who knew George's condition, had his wallet in his hands and pulled out three large-denomination bills.

He thought the confusion with Danielle would make George not notice the cash shortage. He had it like ice, and Fadi had some problems ...

December 22th, 2016.

Danielle did not leave her parents' house and spent time with her daughter. Hallie kept asking about George and when would they come back to his house.

Danielle had explained that Uncle George had a lot of work and was busy, so they had to live here now.

—But he always works — Hallie muttered. —Then why don't we go back?

Danielle was surprised by the child's cleverness. Hallie was only four, and she was so smart! She stroked her hair and explained:

— You'll see him soon.

— It's fun because I miss uncle.

Danielle hugged her daughter and automatically thought of the other child. She didn't know if she wanted to continue the pregnancy, but she couldn't terminate it without talking to George about it.

He, too, had to express his position. Danielle loathed abortion, but she wasn't mentally ready for a baby right now. She wanted to regain a normal life and get used to the gray reality, going into the shadows once and for all.

I love you George, but I won't come back to you. I made the attempt and tried to be understanding and not worry about your betrayals. But it didn't work out - maybe if I hadn't fallen in love with you so quickly, it would have been easier for me?  

**

Beloved, we are slowly approaching the end of this story!