🎼 Let everyone know, part one

September 19th, 2016, Highgate.

9am.

As Danielle and her daughter came down the stairs, she heard the slightly raised voice of George and someone else. It was a female voice ...

Danielle squeezed the child's hand, who looked at her questioningly.

— What's going on, mommy?

—It's all right, honey — Danielle whispered, and took her in her arms. —Don't say anything, okay?

Hallie nodded and Danielle listened to what was going on.

— You are completely crazy, Georgios! Since when are you so reckless? You don't know a human and you sacrifice everything to her right away? Do you take her and a kid to your house, provide sustenance and food in the sense that she is your soul mate? You must have hit on your head hard!

—It's none of your business, Yioda! — George was nervous. —I'm not interfering with your love life, damn it!

— Love life — Yioda, his sister snorted. — We know what it looks like with you. Since when did you swap a male ass for a female vagina, huh?

— You exaggerated ... Get out!

— With pleasure — Yioda said loudly and after a while she left, loudly slamming the door. George cursed softly, and Danielle backed Hallie back into the bedroom. As she closed the door quietly, Hallie said:

— Mommy, I'm hungry.

— We will eat in a moment, dear — She stroked her daughter on the head. — Can you play now? Mommy will talk to uncle.

Hallie nodded politely and focused on the dollhouse. Danielle gave her one last look, and as she left the room, decided to see how George was doing.

She found him in the kitchen drinking coffee.

—George — she began, and he looked at her and smiled. There was something forced about it. — Are you up yet?

— Yes, routine.— She smiled and sat down on the high stool next to him. — You also got up early.

—I have the same as you — he replied. —Has nothing woken you up?

— What could wake me up? — Danielle raised an eyebrow and put the chin in her hand. —What?

—I don't know, maybe some noises — he muttered, tapping his finger on the table top.

—Nothing like that made me wake up — she said and touched his cheek. He looked her straight in the eye, and she kissed him on the lips. — Are we going to make breakfast together? Hallie is hungry ...

—Sure, in a minute — George pulled her close to him and started kissing her more. He pulled her close to him - she was wearing a nightgown, so he began to run his hands over her body. As he touched her breast, he tickled her nipple. Danielle groaned, which turned him on.

—Later, when Hallie falls asleep — he muttered. —We'll go to my bedroom.

—No problem — Danielle smiled as his beautiful fingers boldly circled her nipple. She struggled to hold back from moaning more. But she stopped herself and took a deep breath. They looked each other straight in the eye and she whispered:

— We'd better make this breakfast.

—Why don't you go get Hallie and I'll cook us some scrambled eggs, how about that?— George smiled and she kissed his cheek.

— Gladly.

As Danielle got off the stool, he pulled her to him and his hand rested on her buttock. He squeezed her buttock and she took a deep breath. Then he smirked and slapped her.