🎼 Kissing a complicated George

October 4th, 2016.

8 am.

Danielle left the shower cubicle feeling relaxed after a long shower. She grabbed the towel and began to dry herself. As she did so, she was simultaneously thinking about what had happened at that time.

As promised, George issued an official statement confirming that he was in a relationship with a woman named Danielle. He also asked to respect his privacy as this is his first and last comment on the matter.

It was obvious that the press and public opinion would not leave them alone. And so it was, so far, journalists stood at the Highgate gate, although not as numerous as before.

Out of curiosity, Danielle walked into the popular George's fan forum Fast Love and saw what the really fans were writing about her.

Is this George crazy? He took some gold digger and thinks it'll make him younger? Nomi

After all, is he a gay or a heterosexual guy? I don't know my own idol! Rochelle

What does he need a woman and a kid for? He's playing a savior to help some bitch and her brat? Naive and desperate. Jackie Hot

It was enough for Danielle to stop reading it. She had to be aware that George's fans didn't have to tolerate her at all. Some hated her without knowing her.

It was sad, but this is how the world functioned when the idol found a new partner. The fans were jealous, what can you do.

Danielle stood in front of the mirror, staring at her body. She had a perfect figure again, just like in the days before pregnancy. She looked at her tempting breasts and shapely ass. George said he loved her cute buttocks and long legs.

She touched her buttocks and imagined it were George's hands. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

In addition to a perfect understanding, they shared wild sex. She felt she was falling in love with him, and it was wonderful and terrifying at the same time.

Sometimes she had the impression that she was actually cheating on the late Emiliano. After the fateful quarrel with her mother-in-law, she spoke to Vivienne, who finally calmed down and said that Danielle had the right to make a life for herself, but would not want to lose her closeness to Hallie.

Danielle assured her that she would always be in constant contact with Hallie and that she could be sure about that.

Then Danielle asked Vivienne about Anselmo and his mother. She didn't know if Alice Feleppa was still alive, but Vivienne said the woman was alive and that she had asked her niece if it was true that Vivienne's daughter-in-law was in a relationship with George Michael.

—Aunt Alice couldn't believe — Vivienne said. — That you and George ... were indeed together. Dani, do you think this will survive? Alice said that Anselmo and George's relationship was not an example of allegiance that George was cheating on him and that Anselmo accepted it. Do you just want something similar?

Danielle didn't answer. She knew it was going to happen, though she wished George would be faithful to her. So far, she has not found a used condom in his pants pocket.

Danielle was dressed in sweatpants and a black t-shirt, and her damp hair was tied in a bun on top of her head.

When she left the bathroom, something else was on her mind. George was due to have his first accident hearing in two days, when he wanted to deal with the paparazzi after all.

Now George was at a recording studio in town, and she was alone. Cindy and Dustin saw their daughter at their home with the proviso that she was to come alone, and they talked frankly about her new life situation.