🎼Female advice from a special woman, part two

Over the course of a relaxed dinner, Danielle stared at George relaxed and laughing. At this point, were his demons tormenting him as well, and he humbly played his part until the end?

Then Danielle sat with Nicolas for a while while George and Brigitte discussed some common interests.

As they said goodbye to their hosts and boarded the limousine, George still seemed impressed with the great Brigitte.

—She is wonderful — George beamed with happiness. —I never believed I would meet her.

—But it worked — Danielle laughed and touched his hand. —What business were you discussing?

— It's about private concerts —George explained. — The proceeds from one are to go to her foundation, we are to sing together, and the next will be just for me.

—Working on our mini-vacation.— Danielle raised her eyebrows. —You combine business with business, Mr. Michael.

—I hope my lady doesn't take offense — George looked her straight in the eye and kissed her lips. — Right, Dani?

—No, of course not — Danielle kissed back. —And will you take me to these concerts at least?

—We'll see what the outcome of our night will be — he whispered softly in her ear. —Then you'll get a special ticket.

She rolled her eyes and playfully slapped his shoulder. His eyes showed one thing - he was clearly looking forward to the pleasure they were to have in their royal bed.

It happened later - practically from the moment he closed the door behind them, George stripped her of everything. Then he fucked her against the wall and she felt completely satisfied.

As they lay in bed, her head on his chest, she remembered the anonymous phone call at his Highgate mansion. She struggled to tell him about it, but gave up.

Celebrities have such situations, especially when they find a significant other. She was slowly getting sleepy, and that was when she heard George snoring.

She decided to drink some water before going to bed - she gently slipped out of his embrace - luckily he didn't wake up.

When she left the bedroom and poured herself a glass of sparkling water and threw an ice cube into it, she went to the window and looked out through it. The glowing Eiffel Tower loomed in the distance.

After she finished drinking, she decided to go to the bathroom to take care of her physiological needs

After she finished drinking, she decided to go to the bathroom to take care of her physiological needs. As she stepped inside and turned on the light, she opened her mouth in terror.

The shower curtain was torn and it was lying on the floor - inside, on the wall someone wrote something red:

George Michael's bitch. Is it nice when he fucks your ass, Dani?

Danielle felt tears run down her face. She tucked her hair back and quickly looked back. She fell out of the bathroom and turned on the lights, including in the bedroom.

George woke up suddenly and blinked.

—Dani, what the hell is going on?

—George, someone was here while we were gone — she said and cried out, and he got up and walked over to her.

— Honey, it's impossible, the apartment is guarded by security and ...

— Maybe one of the jealous fucked up guests  —she said. — Have you seen the sign in the bathroom?

—What inscription?— George's eyes narrowed, and she led him to the place indicated. When George saw the damage, he paled.

Then he cursed loudly and ran his hands over his face.

— How could this ever happen? If such a thing happened, it means that in the middle of the night someone might come and cut our throats, fuck. I have to notify the front desk and unfortunately wake David up.

Then Danielle remembered the commotion, the agitated George and the terrified and apologetic hotel manager who had assured him that it had to be some kind of nightmarish joke from some wealthy guy or an unbalanced security guard.

Monitoring was checked, but it turned out that someone had deliberately turned off the camera above the door to George's apartment.

—Shit — George was nervous. — We can't stay here, I don't believe in the safety of this place. David, what can we do at this time?

He wanted a private, well-fenced villa. It was difficult in the middle of the night, and then George thought of Nicolas. He called him, previously apologizing for an unexpected and late call, but presented the situation and asked for help.

Nicolas proposed a solution - they could live for free during their stay in France in his two-room apartment in a guarded building. George was pleased, but declared that they only meant that night - later he intended to rent a small villa, fenced off from intruders.

When George and Danielle landed in Nicolas' apartment with David, just with David for safety, they went to bed right away, exhausted from an intense day.

—Nobody's gonna hurt you — George whispered and kissed her head as she lay snuggled against him. —I'll kill the motherfucker.

Danielle knew the price to be with George could be high, but she didn't know it would. George's fans were his friends and enemies. Unless of course it was his fan ...

Now there was graffiti. What will happen tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? Will I get a bullet in the head when we go sightseeing?

She shuddered at the mere thought, and George whispered:

— Take it easy, love, take it easy.

She knew that in the morning she had to call home and find out that her relatives were healthy and safe.

There was also someone who also enjoyed their stay in France. This person was sitting in a dim room in a cheap motel, looking at a picture of George and Danielle having sex. He stroked the photo and then picked up the knife.

He cut his own thumb with the blade and hissed loudly. Then he drank some blood, and a sick thought flashed through his mind.

George, you are too valuable. But this bitch will see what it is like when someone gets a knife in the neck. Whores need to be removed, and sweet Dani is just that - a comfy whore.

But before that could happen, he wanted to tease them for now. The photo, or rather photos, was soon to be the number one topic in Great Britain.