🎼 Female advice from a special woman, part one

September 8th, 2016.

France is wonderful, Danielle had to admit.

The first day was spent on sightseeing, accompanied by - unfortunately - three security guards who - when necessary - kept their distance and gave them privacy.

Yesterday they visited the splendors of the Louvre and today they went for a walk in the magnificent Jardin du Luxembourg, a city park in Paris.

Fortunately for them, George hadn't been recognized yet, but she knew it was only a matter of time. Although he dressed the most relaxed - a tracksuit, a baseball cap and dark, large glasses, bright paparazzi and fans will recognize him.

Danielle also dressed casually, tied her hair in a high bun, and put on sunglasses. As they walked down the alley and admired the beautiful vegetation, George suddenly stopped by Danielle and kissed her on the lips.

—George — she looked hurriedly from side to side. — You risk taking a photo of us and the fact that some French paparazzi will earn a fortune on this photo.

—So be it — he embraced her, and a lovely older couple passed them. The husband led his wife lovingly, which touched Danielle.

Once upon a time, in another life, Emiliano joked that one of them would be committed to pushing someone's wheelchair when they were old people. He teased her that she would definitely be pushing his cart, because no one was as protective as she was.

Tonight, when she remembered it, her stomach tightened and she snuggled closer to George.

—My love — he laughed. —I'll take us somewhere later.

—Where?— She asked, and he smiled mysteriously.

— You'll see, we've been invited somewhere.

Danielle was intrigued by this - who specific in France invited them to his home or to some party?

— Is that someone famous? —She asked, and he replied sweetly:

— Maybe you will see.

This fueled her curiosity, but decided to wait until the surprise had revealed itself.

For now, she had enjoyed their walk together and the sun that seemed to aim its rays straight at their hearts, filling them with optimism and faith that a wonderful life together awaited them.

***

Only three hours later, dressed in more elegant clothes, they were sitting in the limousine and driving to a place George did not want to reveal

—I think it's some royals — Danielle muttered, and touched her fingers to the large gold ring George wore on his ring finger. — Yes, Yog? Are we going to some aristocrat?