🎼 Hidden intention, part one

August 20th, 2016.

It's been three days since her last meeting with George. Danielle has since received a text from him saying that George is involved in Roxie's behavioral trial.

She was glad to hear about it, and wondered when they would see each other again. So as not to think about George, Danielle focused on her daily chores, caring for Hallie, and her work.

That day, she was stacking cans of dog food on the shelves when her boss, Dominic, came in with two coffees - for himself and for her.

Danielle heard his footsteps and looked over her shoulder - she smiled, and Dominic winked at her. Thus, his eyes fell on her shapely bottom - Danielle, dressed in tight leggings, emphasized her model figure, although she wanted comfort above all.

Danielle didn't notice it and continued to stack the stuff. Dominic, meanwhile, was examining her body.

That she was pretty was obvious. Pretty, nice, married - she was still silent about her husband, but Dominic didn't care. Theoretically, she was free, so he could try to invite her somewhere. He was her boss, but if he didn't try now, he would never know if he'd have any chance with her.

— Take a break while the coffee is cooling down — he replied, and Danielle nodded gratefully. She adjusted the tall ponytail and picked up her cup of coffee. She drank and licked her lips.

—You make good coffees — she laughed. —Maybe as a rematch I'll bring us lunch tomorrow?

— Sounds good — Dominic smiled. —You can do something not full, because after work I'd like to invite you to a restaurant. What do you think?

— Dominic ... —Danielle licked her lower lip, which had the cream on it. — That's nice, but you're my boss ...

—It's irrelevant.— Dominic suddenly touched her hand. — I managed to like you and I must admit that I like you. If we fail, our relationship will remain neutral ...

—Don't be angry, but I don't think it's a good idea — she began, and he grew annoyed.

— You didn't come out with me and you assume it will be hopeless? — He asked angrily, and Danielle's eyes widened. — When George Michael came to pick you up, you agreed. You assumed he wouldn't touch you because he's gay? Gays also have weaknesses, dear Dani. Or maybe you and him share a little secret? George is always nice, but maybe he was nice in a different way this time?

—What's gotten into you?— Danielle shook her head and set her cup down with a bang. — What are you saying? How can you say that! It's none of your business what my meeting with George was like.

Yes, mine — Dominic suddenly stood up and pulled her to him. Her body crashed into his, and the man hugged her tightly, grasping her buttock. — Because I gave you this job, thanks to me you have it. And if you want to still have it, be nice.

—Get your hands off me!— Danielle struggled to punch him as he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her toward the back. She fell, and he took advantage of it and, grabbing her hands from behind, led her to the warehouse.

—Let go!— Danielle tried to pull away. — Let go, asshole! Help!

Dominic ignored her and when they reached the small toilet he pushed her in and locked the door. Danielle was pounding on the door, screaming out loud for help, and he stepped back and walked to the front door. He turned the caption to closed and took a deep breath. He looked down at his pants - his manhood shining through his pants and he wasn't going to wait.

This might be the only occasion he would come close to this woman. He started toward the restroom, opened the door, and quickly stepped back. Danielle lunged at him with the lavatory brush, and he cut her legs, causing her to fall. He took her brush and tossed it aside, and he immobilized Danielle's hands.

—One stupid move — he hissed. —And you'll regret it more than I want. Now shut up and let's go.

He picked her up brutally off the floor and led her to the warehouse. As they entered, he turned on the light and pushed her against the cardboard. He closed the door and rubbed his hands.

—Come on, sweet Dani — he said and began to unbutton his shirt. —I won't hurt you, but if you give me some pleasure, you'll get a super bonus. Is it not profitable for someone who is raising a child alone?

—Leave me alone — Danielle stood up, and he growled.

— Lie there!

Danielle looked to the side and saw the brush. She jumped up to run to it, but Dominic was faster. He knocked her to the ground and lay down on her.

—You women are playing unavailable — he hissed, holding both her hands with one hand. He pulled the belt from the belt loops and, using force, tied her hands behind her back. Danielle was screaming, and he silenced her by putting an old rag in his mouth. Then he lay down on her and quickly took off her t-shirt.

—I don't expect much — he croaked when he saw her breasts in a black bra. —I just want to try, touch you. I won't penetrate you, be calm.

Danielle was crying, and he gently removed her bra and saw tempting breasts. He started kissing and licking them. As he sucked on the nipple, she deliberately allowed him to concentrate fully; when the man was ecstatic, she struggled with the strap on her wrists. She loosened the strap enough that she freed her hands after a while, and then with all her strength she slapped Dominic on the back of the neck. The man screamed and Danielle punched him in the face and kicked him in the stomach. The glasses fell off his face and shattered on the floor.

— Whore! — Dominic screamed as Danielle quickly pulled the t-shirt on. He was holding his stomach and she kicked him again. He howled and she unlocked the warehouse door and ran down the hall. Once in the store, the cats meowing loudly and several puppies squealed.

Danielle grabbed her purse and, forgetting her jacket, turned the key in the front door and ran out of the store. She was disheveled, her makeup was smudged, but now she just wanted to get away from this pervert.

It was 6 am and it was still light and she stormed into the phone booth and slammed the door. She passed people who looked at her like she was crazy. Danielle opened her purse with trembling hands and took out a cell phone.

She saw that she had a text from Dante asking how her day was going and from George asking the same.

Danielle didn't want to worry the family, so she decided to call George. She dialed his number and waited for him to answer. She calmed down when she heard his voice:

— Hi, Dani! What are you doing my love?

—George — Danielle cried. — You have to help me!

— What's wrong? —George's voice was full of concern. — Dani, what's going on? Where are you?

— I was at work —she began hysterically. — When he, Dominic ...

— What he did? — George was furious. — Did he hurt you ?!

—Yes — Danielle cried. —Can you come? I'm in a phone booth and I'm afraid he might come here.

—I'll be right there — George said. —Can you stay out of this booth? I guess I know which one you mean.

— Hurry up, please.

— Wait for me.