🎼 Let everyone know, part two

— George, Danielle? — They heard Melanie's voice. — Are you there?

— Yes! —  George shouted back. — We'll be right out!

—I'll finish my lips — Danielle said, and reached for a red lipstick. Meanwhile, George checked his outfit to make sure that he had just had sexual intercourse, then went to the door and opened it. Melanie was standing with Hallie in her arms and asked:

— Can I give Hallie ice cream after dinner?

— Yeah, sure.— Danielle grabbed her purse and stood next to George. —But dinner must be nutritious.

—Of course — Melanie nodded and saw the necklace around Danielle's neck. — You look lovely, Dani.

Danielle noticed a strange twinkle in Melanie's eye as she said:

— Thank you.

—We'll go now — George frowned and put his arm around Danielle's waist. — We'll be back late.

—Not that late — Danielle smiled and Melanie said:

—Don't worry, me and Hallie are going to have a nice time.

—Yes.— Hallie clapped her hands together and Danielle walked over and kissed her cheek. A trace of lipstick was left on the girl's cheek.

As George led Danielle to the exit, she knew that everything would change today. Officially, she and George were to show themselves to the world as a couple, but on rules that only they knew.

As the gate opened, two women stood with vinyl records and squealed:

— George! Can we ask for your autograph?

George smiled politely and, for the sake of peace of mind, signed the vinyls and had a few nice words with the fans. One of them, a woman in her 40s, looked bluntly at Danielle and turned her attention back to George.

He apologized to the fans and nodded at Danielle - he opened the door of his Mercedes for her and she got in. One of the women muttered to the other:

— Why is she treated so exceptionally?

George pretended not to hear it and got in, grabbing Danielle's hand. They waited for Russell to drive them to the restaurant. George deliberately lowered the window halfway and kissed Danielle on the lips.

The fans gave a cry of amazement and that's when Russell showed up. He pretended not to see the boss's intimacy and asked:

— Are you ready?

—Of course — George chuckled and looked out the window at the fans who were staring at him with murderous eyes. He winked at them and after a while the glass returned to its place.

—This was the first time my lovelies wanted to kill me — he muttered, and ran a finger across Danielle's palm. —Because this time my feeling went the other way than for them.

—They must be able to share — Danielle whispered, and he leaned in and said in her ear:

— Let them enjoy what they have. I have someone who will receive my whole range of feelings and my undivided attention.

Danielle felt pleasantly tickled and honored. Russelll pretended not to see it, though she had the impression that what he saw was highly skeptical.

But fuck it, like George said. These are our private affairs, although due to his status as a public figure, they will not be so private.

They finally got there - Russell stopped in a guarded part of the parking lot. George thanked him and informed him when he should be picking them up. As they got out, George took Danielle's hand and said: