🎼 They won't leave us alone

September 24th, 2016.

George frowned at the cover of the Daily Mirror, where Danielle's face was visible and the arrogant title was packed:

A woman is an experiment on his sexual orientation?

The farther he read, the more he crushed the paper with his fingers. Danielle sat across from him, propping her chin on her intertwined fingers. Finally, George grabbed the newspaper and snatched it into small pieces in anger. He then tossed it to the floor and cursed softly.

—Fucking parasites — he hissed and touched Danielle's hand. — Let them detach themselves from someone else's life. Now they will really stick.

— Don't take this to heart — Danielle whispered. — We'll make it somehow.

— Aren't you concerned that they know your name? — George raised an eyebrow. — I wonder where they got it from and ...

—George. — Danielle stroked his hairy hand. — Come on, it doesn't make sense. From the moment the announcement was made that we were together, and when we were photographed leaving the restaurant, it was logical that informants would appear. Who won't want a lot of money for a few curiosities about the gray Danielle? Everyone will be tempted. — She smiled slightly. — That's how it works, unfortunately.

— I envy you this loose approach  — George muttered. — They wrote that I needed someone young to feel like I was back in the old days. That I am a daddy with large dimensions! — Pain crossed his face. — Am I really that gross?

—George.— Danielle's voice was firm. She took his chin in her hand and looked straight in the eyes. — Look at me.

His hazel eyes met hers blue as she said:

— You are beautiful and attractive, you are unique and very important to me.

He touched her cheek and kissed her lips.

— Thank you, but I know how it is. I'm too old for you anyway.

—Nonsense, feeling has no place for the number of years — she replied, and he asked:

—Did you ... in such a short time began to have a feeling for me?

—Something must be happening — She replied truthfully. —Since I think about you and miss you when you are away. Mutual attraction is one thing, but now I can see that something within me is sprouting towards you.

George felt his heart beat faster. Life had seemed better to him since he was with Danielle, and the feeling of emptiness and loneliness was partially gone. He felt important and needed to someone again.

He pulled her close and began to kiss her, first gently, then more passionately. When he stopped, he looked her straight in the eye and whispered:

— You are also not indifferent to me, Dani. It's not love yet, but you are becoming more and more important to me. I'm not just driven by blind desire.

—I can feel it — she whispered, and he replied.

—To give us something positive, let me tell you that Roxie is coming to Highgate in a few days. When I had this accident, I neglected her a bit. That is why I purchased a special behavioral care for her at a reputable clinic. Will we go to her?

—With a great desire — Danielle perked up. —Can I take Hallie?

—Of course — George looked fondly at her. —Just let her wear a mask. These vultures can't see her pretty face.

—I think so too — Danielle stood up, and he felt pleased that they would all go together like ... family.