🎼 We are moving forward

September 5th, 2016.

Danielle was in a little outgoing to George, as he was quick to notice.

As she was brushing her teeth in the bathroom that belonged to her and Hallie's, she heard footsteps and did not turn around. She knew who it could be.

She was calmly scrubbing the top of her teeth and looking at herself in the mirror when she saw George's face as well.

He was staring seriously at the mirror while Danielle patiently ignored him.

—You're acting weird — he began, and touched her hair. — What's going on? I apologized to you for being away for a long time and for being drunk. I still feel terrible, it's all because of the hangover and... —He broke off, and Danielle spat on the paste and looked at him.

—I'm mad at you for that, yes — she replied, a paste on her upper lip. —But do you know why I am the way I am?

George was silent. Subconsciously, he knew what had happened, and she asked:

— How many guys did you do this with yesterday? Was it some fucking orgy or what?

He pursed his lips at her curse. He wanted to wipe the paste on her lip with his finger, but she stepped back.

— Now you pretend to be stupid that you don't know what's going on. The fact is that what you warned me about happened. You've had sex with other guys.

George walked quickly to the door and turned the key. Danielle held her toothbrush like a gun.

— I've had sex, yes, but only with one  — he replied. He looked her straight in the eye. — I'm sorry you feel hurt, but I warned you that I wouldn't give up on the guys. I would, but I can't, and you said you wanted an open relationship, but on the principle that I fuck and you are faithful.

Danielle looked away - she knew what she was putting up with. How could she have been naive to know that he would appreciate her and would actually be faithful? She cried out and he sighed and walked over to her.

He hugged her - gently at first, then tighter.

—I love you and want you by my side, but I have my needs — he whispered. — It won't change. I don't want to lose you, but I will understand if you change your mind and walk away.

As he said this, Danielle felt her heart break to pieces. What was wrong with her? Once she would have left a guy without regret to hurt her, and now she is panicked by the thought of not having George in her life. When did this fucking codependency develop within her?

She cuddled up to him - she couldn't have walked away because she loved him - in such a short time.

—Dani, say something — he croaked and kissed her head.— Darling?

— I can't leave because ...

— Because?

Because I love you — she croaked. — I love you, George.

George's eyes widened and she burst into tears again. He rocked her like a little baby and she said:

— It happened, and it is strong. I don't know if I wanted someone as affectionate as Emiliano, but you have something about you that makes me feel good and safe with you. I want you, even in spite of the fact that you will cheat on me.

—If I could give up my homosexual needs, I would — he replied, looking her straight in the eye. — I do not cheat on you deliberately or out of hatred, it is stronger in me. But know that I love you too, Dani. Maybe I'm a mean old gay, but I love you.