🎼Again, part one

August 17th, 2016.

Highgate, George Michael's residence.

George barely endured the sight of the prodigal boyfriend who had been in his house for only two days. Two goddamn days followed by a three-day absence.

When George finally reported that Fadi was missing, he showed up shortly after the notification and stepped inside as if nothing had happened.

George burst into the hall and pointed a finger at him.

— Where the fuck have you been?

— What the fuck do you need to know? — asked Fadi in a similar unpleasant tone. — Does it matter? Are you really so worried about me?

—If I didn't give a shit, I'd fuck guy after guy right now — George hissed. — Okay, we had an argument, you left, but you could at least send a text that you are alive!

—I'm standing here in front of you — Fadi pointed to himself. —And as you can see, I'm alive.

—Give me that irony. — George clenched his fist. —Where have you been? Are you staying with what friend who fucked you in exchange for free accommodation and food?

—Are you jealous?— Fadi raised an eyebrow and smiled crookedly, as George's blood boiled. He grabbed him by the lapels of his jacket and said:

— Look, you fucking parasite, don't play me like that, okay? You don't bite the hand that feeds you ...

—Fuck off, George!— Fadi pushed him away. — And you know what? I don't give a shit about our arrangement, I'm sick of it. Maybe I had a different life temporarily, better materially and worldly, because I was George Michael's boyfriend! — He snorted. — But was I really a boyfriend? Do you know what a partnership is, George?

George gritted his teeth and frowned.

— Maybe you're right. Perhaps you are not really my companion.

— Yeah, you put it right! — Fadi snapped his fingers. — Companion, you never thought about turning our system into a normal relationship! And apparently you felt something for me - is it comfortable to have feelings for the guy you pay for sex?

—Pack and get out — George turned and started toward the stairs.

— So you would know I'll do it! — Fadi shouted and gave him the middle finger, but George didn't see it. —You won't look around me again! Money isn't everything, George!

Money is not everything. George wanted to get the asshole's words out of his head, but they still rang in his ears.

Abby looked up as she saw her owner enter the bedroom. The dog began wagging its tail lazily, then stretched out on the fluffy carpet. George leaned over and stroked her head.

— My lovely girl. We are the two of us again.

He sat up in bed and grabbed his head. Then he heard quick footsteps and the sound of a kick opening a door down the hall.

The motherfucker probably started packing his clothes, great. Let him get out of my sight.

George looked at the wall, wishing he could get rid of his desperate feeling of closeness to anyone in his suffering soul.

5 pm.

Danielle was already working her second day as a sales assistant at the pet store We Love Pets, and to be honest, the job suited her very well. Dominic was a nice and easy going boss, so far anyway.