🎼 Hijack My Heart

September 26th, 2016.

Danielle's hunches were right - one of the journalistic rats had taken a picture of her daughter and now everyone in Britain and around the world knew the face of George Michael's stepdaughter.

Has George Michael made his dream come true and has something like his own family? Is the self-confessed gay turned out to be bisexual and ready to settle down with a woman with a child?

Why she, fans of George Michael ask.

George Michael, 53, still has not confirmed his relationship with a young widow named Danielle Senna da Silva. What happened that George decided to start a relationship with a woman half his age and, in addition, with a small child? Is this a midlife crisis of a famous singer?

Danielle was sitting in the kitchen trying to calm down. She grabbed The Sun and threw it to the floor. The cover had her own character and Hallie was staring in horror at the idiot who had taken her picture.

Suddenly she heard footsteps and saw Gwen sighed and picked up the newspaper:

— Miss Danielle, where did you get this? Did you have to find it and stress unnecessarily?

— I needed to know — Danielle pushed her hair back. — Now everyone knows what my baby looks like.

—Hallie is a lovely little girl, but I understand your anger.— Gwen sat down in the chair, setting the newspaper on her lap. — I have children myself and I try to protect them with all my strength. I think Mr. Michael talked to you, right?

—Yes — Danielle said, and Gwen grabbed her hand. —He's ready to take that step to get the press to pay for the invasion of my privacy.

— Mr. Michael is a brave man who, for the sake of an important pretext, is ready to fight to the end. But now promise me you won't be stealing newspapers, will you? We want to be calm, right, Miss Danielle?

—Agreed — Danielle capitulated and held up her hands. — I'm not going to rummage in your stuff anymore, sorry.

— There is no point in tormenting yourself with what has already happened. By the way, Mr. Michael just called from the recording studio and asked you to call him back.

—Okay — Danielle nodded, and Gwen smiled and backed away. The young woman got off the high stool and went to the window, where she opened the blind.

Journalists camped all over the street, there was even one broadcast van. Danielle cursed softly and left the kitchen. As she walked down the hall, she wondered how many missed calls she might have from her parents and brother even though it was only 9 am.

Hallie was still asleep when she entered her bedroom. Danielle took the phone and left, closing the door. She headed towards one of the guest rooms - looked from side to side to see if the housekeepers were hanging around and quietly entered. When she closed the door, she unlocked the phone and saw that she had 35 missed calls.

10 were from her mother.

5 from her father.

10 from Dante.

3 from George.

3 numbers were unknown.

4 calls pointed to the international number and she knew who it was.

Danielle swallowed as she thought about her mother-in-law. It had been a long time since Vivienne had spoken, and she had basically wondered when her mother-in-law would call her.