🎼 Everything we want, part one

November 2th, 2016.

A few days after the tragic events in the mall, Danielle was sitting in a rocking chair in a residence in Goring, holding a sleeping Hallie in her arms and trying to mentally find the whole situation.

She had tremendous support from George and her family. Even George's father and his sisters offered their help - mostly support.

George did everything he could to protect his beloved and placed her and Hallie in his farmhouse in Goring. He placed four bodyguards there who watched her for 24 hours.

George wanted to protect Danielle's parents and brother as well, even Fadi, but they refused.

George himself had three well-muscled bodyguards when he appeared in public. He postponed the release of the album for a while, due to Kristen's tragedy and to pay respect to her family.

The investigation revealed that Kristen was poisoned with cyanide - she was an innocent victim of a psychopathic stalker, possibly a George fan who could not accept that the singer was related to Danielle.

Danielle was a potential victim, and therefore her protection was a priority. George had provided her with psychological care due to Kristen's death, and although Danielle was grateful for everything, she still felt mentally ill over the senseless death of her old friend.

With only her daughter, security, housekeepers and the occasional her family and George's family in Goring, Danielle felt very isolated.

In order not to go crazy, she tried to keep herself occupied and somehow deal with the persistent guilt.

The darkness that enveloped her mind receded as she looked at her daughter or partner.

George was a balm to her that healed her mental pain and gave her hope that the freak who had hurt Kristen would be caught and their lives would be at peace again.

The media, of course, was fed up with the matter, but thankfully neither of them reached Danielle. It was George who was attacked by numerous questions, but he successfully ignored the intruders.

He and Danielle knew that now their best friend was time until things settled down.

December 1th, 2016.

Danielle practiced quieting down and had been painting pictures for a month.

She would sit in one of the spare rooms in Goring, the most spacious one - set the easels and an armchair near the window, picking up a color palette and a paintbrush, and indulging in pleasure when she knew someone was taking care of Hallie.

She didn't think painting could be so therapeutic - brush strokes across the canvas gave her a strange soothing, and she could pour out her emotions into the paintings.

She created not only reflective works, she often painted Hallie and George.

That day, at 10 am, she was sitting in a permanent place and painting. George started a little promotion of the new album which was eagerly awaited by everyone, especially his fans.

Of course, he was accompanied by bodyguards who did not leave him a step. George dropped out of meetings with his lovelies and any autograph requests were dealt with through the appropriate form on his website.

The suspicion that an obsessive fan was behind the attack and killing of Kristen was more than certain. George also protected himself - he would never have thought his admirers could be dangerous before, so he avoided them as much as he could, even his bodyguards accompanying him.