This Level Of Genjutsu Does Not Work On Him

Sometimes you gotta wonder, what the hell actually is a Demon?

From many religious texts and biblical gospels, demons are, the incarnation of evil.

But for me, being a Demon, all I can say is that a Demon is just fighting machine.

Birth with malice, strength and immortality, they destroy and devour others to gain strength, then once gaining strength like no other, they rise to the peak of powerhouses. Becoming the top dogs of the underworld.

It's been many moons since I left my cave and ventured out into the wilderness that is the Demon realm. A blood red moon that hung in the sky perpetually, cursing these barren lands forever with the color of blood, blesses me who strolls with reckless abandon.

Of course, I was taking care not die. I haven't died ever since that fateful day dozens of years ago as I cover myself a powerful barrier that conceals my presence entirely.

Right now, not even a Demon with magic sense could see me even if I'm right at their faces!

How did I come possess such outstanding stealth skills? Well, it was all thanks to my genius skill manipulation of overlapping the effects of skills that allows my to stack more effects!

For example, I took the sub-skills from my Unique Skill: Protector, Absolute Territory and added the skill effects onto Personal Space, thereby creating a barrier with effects I can manipulate. I can adjust any effect the barrier has on me down to the seething magicules and demonic energy that can be perceived to the lightwaves that can be seen in the electromagnetic spectrum.

In truth, it took more adjustments to manipulate the effects I so desired from the barrier. Like I wanted light particles to actually pass through me instead of bouncing off me. I also wanted my very image to reflect on a faraway place, so that attackers will strike my reflection instead. Creating a mirrored illusion. And best of all, I wanted it to be as real as possible that it could even fool the most alert of demons.

Despite the genius that I am, trying to even accomplish such a level of genjutsu took me years of fighting and practical training. I basically had to eat the memories of a skilled illusion Demon and that guy was a real bitch, I tell you!

Luckily his level of genjutsu has no effect on me anymore. In fact, I'm even more skilled than him now! Combine magic with my OP barrier skills and some tinkering of the effects, I was finally able to create true stealth.

Now I am no longer the barrier Demon. I am, henceforth, the Stealth Demon!

Ahem... Anyway.

Aside from achieving true stealth, I also became a master of pretty nifty magic body-strengthening magic. I also became able to fully master my skills to extend their flexibility, consolidate the demonic energy I absorbed into my spiritual body and expand the threshold of my magicules.

Then again, that didn't seem to be enough to grow out from my lowly stats. Even if I trained all my skills to perfection, increase my magicule count, or refine my spiritual body with endless amounts of demonic energy, I'll never be able to grow any stronger than a lesser demon.

What's a lesser demon you might ask? Well, according the demon hierarchy 101, lesser demons are powerful beings born from malice that are stronger than the average demonic monster and weaker than a Greater demon.

And a greater demon is actually weaker than an archdemon. And what's stronger than an archdemon, you might wonder? Well, it's basically a unique existence at that point. Some would call them demon peer? But they're basically a myth. No demon, as far as I know, has never actually seen a demon peer before. But they have seen demons as strong as demon peers. And they are the Seven Primordial.