Manas Ciel

The only way to predict the future, is to create it.

In this case, what I wanted to do was improve some more.

What? You think ultra instinct is the end all be all?

Bitch please, men above the lessers never stop the grind.

In any case, I wanted to reach the perfect level of Technique. The pinnacle of fighting style. That no matter the odds, I will always be able to do everything perfectly.

Of course, I found a way to do it. And it wasn't taxing either on me either. Plus I think I've reached a bottleneck so I don't think I'll be improving so soon without any sort of enlightenment.

But that won't stop. Not now that I think I've tapped into a whole other order of potential.

After my brief linking with the Tempest library, I hold within my perfect memories a library full of knowledge of different subjects between modern and fantasy.

And I feel that with this, I should do my best to produce the best outcome or everything I've suffered would seemed a waste.

The first thing I wanted to do now was pick a weapon to fight with. Simulate the best training routine and reach the perfect state.

In my case it would be a sword. I've used swords and sabers for the majority of my demon life. Guns were also an option but bullets don't exactly got that oomph here compared to my previous life.

But then again, I don't have money to buy a weapon. I don't have a bank account to withdraw. And I can't pickpocket some pennies cause nobody here is strapped with cash. They mostly carry debit cards that I can't use.

I have demonic weapons that I could sell but the law states you can't sell without a permit. Especially handling trade of dangerous objects. The only reason why I could pawn my stuff from hell in that pawnshop was because they could handle it.

Sigh... Trouble in the first objective and now I feel like giving up.

Dammit, can't I just borrow those training weapons?
Except for the fact that they aren't designed to kill fur to their death-inhibiting charms, I should be able to use then the same way as I would always do.

As for my lightsaber, I don't think I wanna use it anymore since the beginning I got to this world it hasn't cut a single thing. I think I shouldn't rely on it.

Just as I was troubled on how I was gonna get myself some weapons, I suddenly felt the urge to hit myself for being so stupid.

I stopped walking and stood in the open, raising my hands out front, I flicked them, a second later, illusions became reality and two silvery long swords were each in my hands.

Using my skill: Illusory Reality, I created two swords from illusions.

The size, the weight, the feel, these swords were just perfect for me. But they were merely temporary as they didn't have the essence of a weapon and for the short run, just deadly enough to cut things normally.

I did some practice swings as both left and right swords blur in motion. The wind begins picking up as air pressure builds from my slashes alone. I was doing 100 slashes a second while in the perfect posture, footwork and technique. But something felt missing. As even if I did a million slashes at once, it wouldn't be enough to defeat anyone like Langley or Yuzuki for that matter.

I was just swinging two swords normally at a faster pace. No substance, no intent. Just pure swordplay.

What is missing anyway?
Should I mix in some magic?
Should I simulate another duel?
Should I augment my skills?