Sorry, I Only Consider You As A Friend

If the world was fair, then death was the absolute certainty.

As the end of consciousness comes ever closer to reach its inevitable fate to die, all things living and thriving must suffer and wilt in a seemingly spiraling cycle that sucks everything to the abyss of the unknown.

And as complex as we all are living with imaginative minds, we tend to look away from the ugly truth about ourselves until it's too late.

The truth that we are the product of what's reflected from our actions as a person. And our definition is granted not during our peaks but at the time of our passing.

But that's just an excerpt from an idiot amongst the ignorant populace who knows nothing about the true worth of life.

Death is the absolute certainty they say...

Not in this crazy world.

***

Crunch crunch crunch...

That was all that could be heard in the foreboding silence.

Crunch crunch crunch...

In this dark void of a cave devoid of any relief.

Crunch crunch crunch...

Was the echoing crunches that reverberate.

Crunch crunch crunch...

The slow, painful, dying process of being devoured by demons.

Crunch crunch crunch...

A swarm of insects, similar to roaches, deadlier in size.

Crunch crunch crunch...

A hoard of rats, with bloodshot eyes.

Crunch crunch crunch...

Slithering blood worms feasting like tangled yarns.

Crunch crunch crunch...

And a dying corpse of a man made of glass. His face unknown, display the absolute horror of his experience.

Crunch crunch crunch...

They were everywhere. They were outside his skin. They were inside his guts. Devouring his organs.

Crunch crunch crunch...

The poison and venom coursing into his body disallows him to resist his devourers and the agony.

Crunch crunch crunch...

All he could hear was how these monsters chewed the living glass that made up his flesh.

Crunch crunch crunch...

He was being devoured. Slowly, painfully, differently in many ways, all biting and chewing with their tiny mouths munching as much of his body into their stomachs.

Crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch crunch...