GG

video game: K! O! Lili, Win!

"And I win again," said Sera with a beaming smile to my apathetic face. Hiding my frustration to my best of my ability, I put the controller down and said without care.

"GG,"

Goddamn bitch used Lili like she's a boss character, how the fuck did you used that combo on me when I was using King? I got her by the fucking wall by the third round then she drops an uno reverse move and took advantage of her low health to increase critical hit chance then finished me off with a heel kick.

Haah... Whatever, I haven't played the Tekken series in a long time so perhaps I'm just getting rusty.

What is it with the girls here in this world and being unbeatable? First I lost to Langley (by circumstances) in a fight and now I lost to this repressed catholic on Tekken.

... I should've chosen Eddy fucking Gordo and Brazilian jujitsu the entire round.

"Well, that was fun." hiding my salty complaints, stood up and walk to the kitchen.

"A man should honor his words so I'm glad you kept your word." Sera said smilingly as I've to honor the bet we made. And she went to the bathroom to do who knows what.

Well, it wasn't really a high stake bet. Whoever lost is cooking tonight so it was pretty safe. It hurts my pride that I lost to a girl in a video game but I'm not gonna just take a massive L and disregard the bet.

I opened the huge fridge and took whatever I considered an ingredient from there with telekinesis. Bell peppers, onion bulbs, garlic, tomatoes, some herbs... Medium size salmon... I guess I know what I'm making.

Not grill, not fry, but cook me some delicious Asian fish soup.

After taking my time to analyze how this magic furnace/oven worked, I turned on the burners and opened the vents. I scanned the cabinets with my magic sense and took out a cooking pot after I found it. Rinsed it clean and put it on top of the burner.

I then proceed to cut and dice the veggies and herbs with telekinesis and defrost the fish. It was already gutted and shaved off its scales but I was making sure it was the case with magic sense.

But to my surprise, this salmon was quite the special article. It's muscles were jam packed with delicious substances that were nutritious for spiritual beings. Quite a thing to be found in someone's fridge but then again, I'm cooking for a scion.

After making sure the salmon was ready I cut it into 4 pieces and extracted all its bones.

I then poured half a liter of water into the pot and let it boil. Grabbed some spices from the shelves with my telekinesis. As the water boiled I then shoved the veggies into the pot. Waited for 7 minutes, stirred the contents with a dash of salt, and let it boil at stable temperatures.

I massage the salmon with salt and then after some time, put the salmon pieces and added some flavoring spices, mint and squeezed ginger. I let pot concoct the best masterpiece I've made today and some 45 minutes, I began to smell the delicacy.

"Finally, some good frikin food." I and Sera both said as the latter had exited giving off a pleasant smell of fresh lavender oil.

I turn to her and said with disdain. "Wear some clothes, you Thot.-_-"

She wear a large white jersey with casual spats that showed her soft porcelain-like legs bare. Such attire should never be worn so brazenly before men and she's lucky I got high standards.

"It's my suite, I'll wear whatever I want here," she said puffing her chest in defiance. Sat on the sofa and crossed her legs in front of me.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and ignored her. I then prepared the coffee table in the living room with some plates and utensils with my telekinesis and scanned the fish soup with my magic sense.