No U

A/N:

Hello y'all, I have something to say...

...

...

...

That's it. What else do you want from me?

* * *

Namedonthaveone POV:

"Yo, what's up!" was the first I said when I realize who decided to just teleported by.

An old friendly demon I knew way back. 800 years ago to be exact. At that time I was a pretty powerful lesser demon who could go toe to toe against powerful greater demons around. During my escapades, I happen to cross two peculiar demons from two different colored factions...

Getting along...?

At first I confused knowing common sense that demons from different colors don't ever and I mean ever, get along.

Yeah...

I wonder why I had to ruined what could be the only humane thing that has ever happened in that shithole?

They were friendly, polite, respectful of boundaries, genorous enough to share a large bit of their energy to heal me.

Ǎ̶̢n̴̲͆d̸̻̏ ̷͎̑I̵̥͗ ̵͔̄k̶͔̿i̸̱͝l̵̯͘l̵̟͒ẹ̷͊ḓ̶̋ ̷͍̃h̴͕͊ė̵̬r̴̢͂ ̶͙͛f̷̱͊ŕ̸̗i̴̻̅e̶͚̅n̴̲͆d̷͇͂ ̸̺̅i̷̠͝n̴̨̈́ ̵̢͑f̸̠̍r̷̰̾o̵͈͆ň̶̬t̴͙͠ ̸̛͇o̷̺͘f̷͙͠ ̷̓ͅh̸͉̓e̵̼͠ŗ̴̍ ̸̹̍ṽ̷̳e̶͖͑r̷̬͝y̷̪͑ ̶͙̈́ọ̶̌w̴͎͆ṋ̴͘ ̷̳̒ë̴͖́y̸̨̏ẽ̴̯s̴̖̓.̴̧̿

Out of mistrust, or perhaps the opportunity presented itself, I lunged a hand straight for the killing blow, piercing her demon core, ripping her limb from limb for good measure, all the while she experienced a level of agony that could crush a soul over and over.

And I ate everything that was a part of her except for her demon core, revitalizing me for a moment to properly dodge the killing blow of pure grief and rage that followed.

As a distraction, I threw the damaged demon core to her friend whom didn't hesitate to catch it along with the magic bombs that exploded there after.

I didn't know what happened after because I ran as fast and as far as I can. I didn't look back to know that the other demon was still alive. For her anguished screams filled with grief echoed the hellish void with volume.

And I regretted my hasty actions that lead to this very moment.

From the memories I ate, I learned that the demons who healed me were genuine in their actions and held no ulterior motive.

They were legit being helpful and wanted nothing more than to get me recovered to my peak condition.

And I, the asshole took one of the few Samaritans life with such gruesome methods that only spoke my skills in killing my own demonic kind. Because my frminal mind didn't comprehend the act of kindness outside of the grace of my princess.

Then, many moons passed as I followed that survivor in her quest for revenge. But she never found me stalking her because my skill in illusions made me practically invisible.

Out of guilt, I helped her get stronger by weakening demons challenging her. And she killed so many out grief and rage that she reached a level of power that no longer needed my support.

That's when I left her to her own devices. Never to see my face again.

Until today...