Heh

There's a lot of things I could slide at the back of my mind. And I more or less don't give a shit what people think of me. But there comes a time when it's appropriate to not take shit from others.

Height? I already know I'm short for my age but if you think you can look down on me because of that...

Haha... I'll break your fucking legs.

Faster than a split second, my barrier expanded and encased the entire open field under my control. Targeting that punk who had just insulted me and wanted to reduce him to atoms...

But I realized quickly that things were not what it seems. First, I was encountering some heavy restrictions that my barrier failed to fully manipulate the physical laws because a very complicated barrier that was not my own was overpowering my own. Thus, the punk was spared for a few seconds. Second, the energy to use my Unique Skill was getting depleting not only my magicules but also my demonic energy. I was shocked by this because according my calculation, I shouldn't be draining this much energy to kill someone but I quickly assess why and found the reason.

The summoning circle I was standing on was jerry-rigged. Thousands of demon seals were preventing me from forming a corporeal body in the mortal plane and was also restricting me in this enclosed circle surrounded by Annihilation magic triggered if I tried breaking to even break out. Without a corporeal body, I won't be able to store absorbed magicules and demonic energy. And even with my vast reserves, I won't last long and will be forced to go back to the demon realm to recover. Due to the fact that four contraptions, that looked to be giant magicule crystals posted on four directions, were sucking the magicules out of me the more I start to struggle.

The instant I realized that, I then used ANALYZE to comprehend the structure of this magic circle. But what I found were layers of layers of encrypted magical laws that I don't even recognize and 1/3rd of them were artificially created to be indecipherable!

Who the hell made this magic circle? And what the hell is a New Solomon series class summoning? Was this really necessary to trap lesser demons like me? I get that demons are generally dangerous beings by nature but damn! This is taking it too far.

I shook my head and decided to give up on being aggressive. This was not what I was expecting from the mortal plane and I was fully surprised by this. To think someone like me who dominates in the demon world couldn't even get out of a lesser demon summoning circle. If demons found out about it then they will truly mock me to no end and I'll be forced to hide my face in shame.

Kuh... Kill me.

Anyway, it seemed like nobody noticed what I failed to do since the barrier didn't react and nothing was quite happening to me yet, so I was able to maintain a cool lucid expression. Except that I never thought I'd see the day an old granny dashed her way to whack the punk with a paper fan. It looked like it hurt so my eyelids twitched.

"You goddamn moron! Does nothing good ever come from your mouth?!" the old lady wearing a really good witch costume said with fury in her eyes.

"Ow...what the hell, professor?!" the punk said with teary eyes. "What did I do?!"

"What did you do? What did you do?!" the professor repeated his question twice with intimidation. Causing him to flinch back. She looked like she wanted to snap his neck with her wrinkling old fingers if only that wasn't frowned upon by the law. Reigning her temper in, she snorted and coldly said to the guy.

"The fact that you don't even know how close you were to death really testifies how you haven't had a girlfriend yet. You think you could anyone impress anyone with that level of stupidity? No, right? In fact, I'm just shocked how no one's smacked the idiocy out of you yet? Did you know how close you were putting us in our own graves? If that demon didn't didn't let that slide, the news headlines would be news casting how one idiot put a whole class killed? If you wanna die so bad, do it by yourself, you understand?"