The Consequence Of My Own Actions

A/N: Hello y'all. I would just like to take this short moment letting you guys know that I haven't died yet. Not like anyone cared but whatever.

So now here's a continuation of the story back to my OC's POV.

PS: I was thinking of making a Harem-less fanfic of Azur Lane that's full tragedy and historical plot points but then I realize I'm from the Akagi server and wish to spare y'all from my degeneracies.

* * *

30 minutes after I went outside to continue my walk, I then realized I forgot something important. And that made me stop for a bit and take a 180.

The insignificant detail that prompted me to stop and think is due to the fact how ridiculous that sounded to me.

I mean, I never forget anything. I have the skill Perfect Memory. All information relevant or otherwise aren't stored as neural synapses in my brain but as information particles stored in my demon core. And not a single detail missed no matter how insignificant the aspect of it was.

It was fucking impossible to forget everything I know. Why the fuck do you think I have PTSD even though I'm a legitimate spawn of hell?

I don't get it, what am I forgetting? Surely it isn't the oven? Do I back track my way to see if I can recall what am I missing?

Wait, where did I even come from anyway?

*Boom!*

A ear-piercing explosion was heard and my attention was seized to the source.

It sounded like it came from the very center of this academy. And looking at the lack of reaction from the people around me, it seems this was a normal occurrence. Then again I could be wrong and people probably didn't notice.

I should go take a look.

...

...

...

Wait, why the hell should I poke my nose on this?

Am I that fucking bored?

It's not like the occurrence of an explosion would intrigue me enough to prompt an immediate investigation. I mean, compared to the hell where nukes rain like the weather in Florida, it really isn't something I would even glance at.

And yet, too late, I was already here at the center of the academy before I could ponder on the why's. Where before my eyes stood an old castle building with a clocktower by the northside. And at the foot of the clocktower were two towering Orcs scratching their heads to themselves along with some others wearing uniformed jumpsuits.

Sigh... Something must be wrong with me. It looks like I'm too shook about that crystal ball prophesy and that warning from that albino fella who seems to have stint on...

Wait... Who wa-

"Oh man, not again!" one of the Orcs exclaimed loud enough to interrupt my musing.

Frowning, I turn to the group as they spoke like they're about to open another obligatory exposition to move along a poorly written plot.

"And I thought we finally got it figured out! Why does it keep shattering?!" one of the Orc shrieked.

"Well, it's a really complicated barrier field." the other Orc said. "That said, it's really hard to install such a big barrier without affecting the other barriers overlapping it. Even though Shizuka-sama did it so easily, by the time she was gone though, the barrier shattered. Not like we could repair such a delicate set up when it's been installed by such a genius. Not even the Barrier lord Gerudo could figure how it works."