I Will Protect This Smile

"Welcome to my World of Temptation."

The man... No, the demon's voice echoes in the room with him nowhere to be seen.

The lights suddenly lits up the canopy bed where a girl lays asleep with a peaceful expression.

My mind blanks instantly the moment I saw her. Ahh... How could I forget her? Even if it's been hundreds of years, her visage is vividly printed in my mind permanently.

It was the Princess. Young, kind and smiling as bright as the sun.

The one I swore to protect.

Suddenly, dozens of elongated stretched out and grabbed the princess' limbs, she woke up startled and was immediately terrified of what was happening. She began struggling but it was no use. Then more elongated arms stretched out from the darkness and caressing her violently. She screamed with horror in her eyes.

"*****!" she called out my name to which I couldn't hear coherently. "*****! anyone! please help me!"

"Princess!" I shouted with worry as I struggled to break free from the chains. But it was no use. I could feel my magic, my barriers and my whole demonic body summoning the strength to pull myself out of these restraints but it was useless.

"NOOO!!! Don't touch me! Help! Please help!" she continues screaming as the hands tore her clothes and exposed her bare flesh.

"!!! You fucking bitch! let her go!" I angrily shouted and struggled violently disregarding how my shoulders were dislocating my shoulders and breaking my wrists. It mattered how painful it got, all I wanted was to save her.

Yet, the hands refuse to listen to me or to the princess and there violent caresses escalated into down right sexual violations. They began to [REDACTED] her. And [REDACTED] her [REDACTED]. She screamed painfully as they [REDACTED] on her [REDACTED]. Over and over, they didn't stop [REDACTED] her. Sparing not even her [REDACTED] as they violently [REDACTED]. And she could do nothing. Her struggles were fruitless in this sickening act of [REDACTED]. Trampling her innocence and bringing her nothing but pain that she did not deserve. They [REDACTED] even when she wasn't moving anymore.

This went on for hours but I didn't stop screaming and breaking these chains as my mind went absolutely blank from the rage and terror. Until I felt my arms crack from all this thrashing was I finally set free at the cost of breaking my arms. But I didn't care. I rushed to the princess who laid lifelessly on the bed. The arms that had [REDACTED] her are nowhere to be seen.

"Princess! Princess! Oh god, please! Don't do this to her! Princess, please wake up!" I gently shook the princess hoping to wake her. Her body was badly bruised in purple and red scratches. She eventually woke up and the first thing she saw was me. I sighed in relief and asked.

"Princess, please tell me if you're okay? I'll call the ambulance now."

She did not answer me but instead had kicked me in the face the moment my guard was down. I felt my nose crack there and it was painful. But the shock I receive was more severe when the princess quickly crawls away from me.

"Princess, why did you kick me? Did I scare you?" I ask with a shaking voice but the next thing I heard had totally broke my mind.

"Get away from me, you rapist! don't touch me with your filthy hands!"

".... What?"

Me? the rapist?

No, that can't be true, right?

I didn't [REDACTED] her, right?

But then I began noticing I sweaty and sticky my body was. I look down and there was blood on my nether region. Bodily fluids all over me. And my fingernails coated with blood.