Intermission: Dom Would Be Proud

The battle between two angels was over hours ago by the time I had realized what I had done. But I regret nothing about what I did for fearing that demon might take unpredictable actions that will make me regret later on.

It was better if the demon was under her control instead as that was the whole purpose of her decisive actions. And so just as I planned it, she puts the demon on a leash. Though, I wished she didn't make such a half-assed contract like temporary employment as if demons were actually some kind of job hunters looking for bullshit service jobs.

But I digress. In order to disguise my intervention however, I had to stop time completely so only a handful would notice my actions. Much to their lack of surprise, they didn't stop me from convincing the demon to be mindful of who he was dealing with.

As the demon summoning session ended with such climax, my attention returned to my office. Sitting by my lap was a beauty that matches mine. Her silvery blue hair exudes a fine smell of flowers, dressed overly with a seductive Victorian maid uniform, and her fair face adorns a beautiful pair of red crimson orbs shining with impossible augury of calculations looking at me with pupils of passionate love.

This maid shamelessly rest her head on my chest and sniffs the scent from my clothes with each breath she takes. My lust for her becomes uncontrollable every second she lingers in my touch. But I held myself back for I don't want to repeat another incident of being caught by unwanted witnesses while performing 'The nightly ritual' with her in the office again.

Suddenly, the door leading to my office burst open and entered what I considered one of the most precious people in this world. With an excited grin on her face, the little pink haired girl with one horn proudly growing from her forehead, wearing a casual yukata that looked perfect for her, makes a beeline towards me while yelling "Papa! Mother Ciel! I'm home!"

The little rascal jumps on me and gives me and the maid a big hug. I and the maid, my beloved Ciel too gives a hug to this adorable little girl with much affection as a father and mother could to her daughter..

"Hey wait, don't just burst into Lord father and lord mother's office like that!" A young and exasperated voice scolds the little rascal as she enters with prudence into the office. Upon noticing us, the little girl with purple long hair tied in a ponytail and two horns proudly growing from her forehead, wearing a middle school sailor uniform straightens her back and bows.

"I'm home again, dear father and mother Ciel." she said.

"Welcome back, Yuzuki." I said smiling at her adorable behavior and then looked at the cute thing clinging to me like a koala. "And welcome back home, Asaki."

"Hehehe..." I pat Asaki's crown as she snuggles deep into my chest, which causes Yuzuki to pout a little.

"How was your day, girls?" I asked.

" "It was great!" " they both said together.

"Although Asaki nee-sama had pranked the classmates again." Yuzuki said as she sighs in dismay. Which her older sister huffed in disdain.

"Hmph, those foolish boys keep act all friendly but deep down they were all just lusting over us. I, as your older sister, just put them in their place."

"Still, you can't just tamper their teleportation spell and send them into the trash bin."

"It's where they belong any- Ow! Papa, that hurts!"

I ended the argument by flicking Asaki's forehead which she rubs with teary eyes.

"What did I say about when boys who are annoying you?"