We Do A Little Trolling

Short recap:

Our story progresses slowly for our dear MC with vaguely understood powers.

So slow in fact, this might also be misunderstood as one of those fucking filler episodes.

But of course, try as I might with my dwindling supply of Copium, I shall deliver a story worth everyone's time.

But I digress. Anyways, Yuzuki started swinging to kill but our MC expertly blocked it just in time like those epic Revengeance Status videos saving countless sperm-like lives. (I'm high rn) And proceeds to smile... For no reason.

But it was all a prank! By the bitch of an older sister who hates our MC... For some reason.

Also, The loli vampire princess was about to tell him something but it probably wasn't important.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

* * *

"How many times must I discipline you brats before your mother takes this issue into her own hands?"

A pretty goblina in a maid attire spoke calmly while radiating a aura of pure wrath.

"My goodness." she sighs tiredly, "Look at just how messy the room you brats made? Do you expect the adults to always clean up after you? How will you ladies ever grow to become as beautiful as your mothers if none of you will pick up the slack, huh?"

"Words hurt, Fien-san."

"I don't wanna here it, young lady." the maid spoke calmly with a furrowed brow to the cowering pinkette princess. "I expected a lot from you given that you're the oldest one around, but all I heard from you was how you've been up to your pranks lately. Now this has escalated to the point that not only did you got your own lounge got demolished, you even put the guest in harms way. Do you expect your majesty lord Rimuru to pay for all this?"

"I... But I..." Stuttering for response, she ended up with nothing to give as she muttered in defeat. "I miss Diablo..."

"And as for you, Princess Yuzuki."

"Eeep?!" clutching tightly to the broom she held, breaking it in half, the dark purple-haired princess yelped and looked at the maid with trembling eyes.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"I know you've grown to be very mature and disciplined as of late, princess but for the love of all maids here, please control you strength! Your recent attack had almost gave everyone a heart attack, you know!"

"I'M SO VERY SORRY!"

The guilty princess bowed apologetically again and again towards the maid who remained impassive throughout the scolding. Already used to her clumsy handlings.

The maid just sighs and looks at the last girl in the room with a soft smile.

"And as for you, young lady."

The loli vampire in white Victorian-era maid attire slowly licks her popsicle stick with her small tongue while her eyes stared back at the maid as well.

"You just enjoy your snack, princess." the goblina maid said.

"Unfair!" the pinkette princess called, "This is blatant favoritism!"

"Hush, you. I don't wanna hear it. Now, clean up this mess in 5 minutes. The furniture will be replaced in 10 minutes so get to it."

"Yes, ma'am." with defeated faces, the two princesses swept up whatever shards of glass and wood remained in the floor. Not even a splinter in the rug was overlooked. After the whole room was clean of all debris, the two then gave back the cleaning equipment to the maid who overlooked the punishment(?) and sighed to the two.