A School For Wizards

I want to thank Student loan debt for getting me through college. I don't think I can ever repay you...

-From a guy who almost dropped from college because he almost fell for the bitcoin trap
***

She was in arguably a very beautiful girl by my standards. If words could describe her then she would fit the epitome of young beauty. But that beauty shines even more so with her raven hair and deeply seductive lavender eyes. It seems to mesmerize anyone caught off guard. More so the case for me who happen to got awestruck by her sudden presence.

And for a split second, a sudden burst of desire was seething in me to take her there and now. To take her with passionate lust, greed for her body and take her soul for myself. Enslave her with a collar leashed to my hand, making her obey every command.

Then that desire faded like a receding tide overpowered by my will to not give a fuck. Literally. Then I turned on magic sense and realize that it was just Sera. The weird demon girl pretending to be human. She smiles cheerfully.

"Hey you, you're finally awa-"

"Stop,"

Were not doing that overplayed meme here.

I then distance my face from her and she shrugs and backs off. I then notice that she was once again in her school uniform. It really did suit well with her or perhaps any female clothing would suit her well provided they match the season but I digress.

"Are you going to school?" I asked and she replied.

"Yep, wanna tag?"

"Sure, give me a sec,"

I notice that I recovered fully and was back to my usual short height with a corporeal body as solid as steel. Standing up from the sofa, my clothes vaporizers into a new apparel. Now different from the purple themed suit, I was wearing a dark blue suit with red tie. Combing my hair back with my hands trimmed my hairstyle to look formal enough. I hid anything of my appearance that would indicate that I was a demon at first glance and by habit, I tightened my tie.

This was an attire I normally wear during my bodyguard days.

"How do I look?" I asked Sera.

"Like a demon," she said after a thoughtful look at me. Not what I was going for but alright.

We then make our way out of her suite and took a trolley heading back to Tempest Academy.

I was then given a brief explanation what the Tempest Academy by Sera and came to the conclusion that the academy was the equivalent of Massachusetts Institute of Technology... but for wizards.

It had the 5 Rs of every dream school a gullible teenage high-school graduate about to sink in the most terrible debt trap could think off. Reading, wRiting, aRithmetic, Research, and Recreation. With Research being the most emphasized.

The Tempest Academy was a central hub of knowledge and facilities for any scholars looking to find like-minded people dabbling in the mysteries of the world like combining science with magic and producing theories through innovative technology.

It's education covers everything from government, business, law, social studies, history, magic theory, military, STEM fields, and medical practice.

Best of all, it followed a very liberal education curriculum where students can attend classes and take exams whenever they want.

So MIT with Finland's educational system... For wizards.

And that's not all, being a student of Tempest Academy was also a social status. One of the most highly sought after amongst the populace. As once you graduate, you're guaranteed a high wage career with benefits that covers a peaceful retirement and both aristocracy and merchants would immediately connect with you and even welcome you with free gifts. In short, being a student who can graduate means you're already a first class citizen.