「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ」

Nyx was sitting on one of the Domo's sofas, simply enjoying the silence in the ship

Nyx was sitting on one of the Domo's sofas, simply enjoying the silence in the ship. The other Eternals were either outside helping humans or staying busy as they could. The young woman loved spending time in the Domo, she felt safe and at ease. The characteristic sound of the doors of the ship resonated in the corridors and the brunette knew that the calm would not last. She recognized Kingo's steps and could see him enter the room a few seconds later.

          - Oh come on, you two are still here ? He moaned.

          - Leave us alone, Kingo. Druig said, keeping his eyes closed.

The telepath had his head on Nyx's lap as she gently passed her fingers through his hair. They could literally spend hours like that, just enjoying each other's company. He had finally managed to get what he had always wanted, so he would not waste a single second that he could have spent with her.

          - Are you even a real thing ? You've been flirting for millennia and all of a sudden you're just hanging around 24/7.

          - And ? Nyx raised her eyebrows.

          - And it's disgusting. 

          - You're disgusting. She mumbled, making Druig chuckle.

          - What's going on here ? Phastos asked as he entered the room.

          - Well, the two lovebirds are still glued to each other on the damn couch. Kingo said as he got himself something to drink.

          - I gotta tell you guys, I hate it.

          - I think we all do, why didn't you stay friends instead of being that cheesy. Kingo agreed, grunting in disgust. And forcing us to see that ? Not cool.

          - You'd rather us being in our room ? Nyx joked, playing with Druig's hair.

          - Yes.

          - No. Phastos said at the same time. We definitely don't want them in their room. He repeated to make Kingo understand what he was getting at.

The Eternal made gagging sounds, implanting images in his mind he absolutely did not want to see. Druig only chuckled before he stood up and tenderly kissed his beloved. He felt her smile against his lips and before she could deepen the kiss, he pulled away and put his hand on her cheek.

          - Come with me, I want to show you something. He whispered.

He rose from the couch and extended his hand to his sweetheart, who took it without hesitation. They left the Domo and passed through the village being built. Several villagers politely greeted the couple, sometimes giving offerings to the two Eternals. The story that Druig had invented on Nyx had quickly become a real legend, now part of the mythology of many peoples.