「ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ ɪ」

First day of shooting

First day of shooting. All the costumes were finally ready to be worn and used. Each actor had tried their outfits but none knew what the others looked like. Victoria was in her trailer, putting on the different parts of her costume. When she was finally ready, she went out and the heat of summer hit her. She reached the set and could see different silhouettes in the distance. Her eyes widened when she recognized Barry in his long suit. The two friends got closer and hugged each other to greet each other, admiring their costumes. The others arrived quickly and complimented each other before following Chloe Zhao's signs. The wind blew a lot on the coast and all their capes flew almost dramatically, adding something you couldn't find in a studio. Victoria was not used to outdoor filming but she had to admit that she liked this new experience very much. They spent the morning shooting different scenes to start adapting to the characters and their environment. The break arrived quickly and they met under a large tent to share their meal.

          - I gotta say that I feel ridiculous doing the finger guns. Kumail slightly laughed. I really hope you have some ideas in your mind to make that look cool. He pointed Chloe.

          - Don't worry about it, it will look super cool.

          - Yeah, and I feel like I'm stealing everything from Lizzie Olsen with those fingers moves. Victoria said. Not that I complain, I love Scarlet Witch. I just don't wanna seem like I'm a second version of Wanda. Nyx is much older than her, she's supposed to be the second version. She made chuckle everyone.

          - By the way, are you two feeling comfortable enough for everything I've planned for you ? Chloe asked Victoria and Barry.

          - You mean all the kissing, making out and sex scenes ? The actress asked to be sure they were thinking about the same thing, making the director nod. Personally, I think I'm okay with it. She said before looking at Barry next to her.

          - It's not like I haven't done this before. He joked, causing Victoria to choke on her food.

          - You have ? She asked him.

          - Yeah, you haven't ?

          - No. But I suppose we just have to stay cool and to communicate for it to look not that terrible, right ?

          - Broadly speaking, that's it. Barry chuckled before taking a bite of his piece of bread.

          - If you need time to prepare yourself before the shooting or anything, you just have to ask me. I don't want it to be awkward. Chloe told Victoria when she saw her doubting.

The idea of doing all these scenes didn't bother her that much, but it was mostly doing it with someone who had already done this kind of thing. She really didn't want to look ridiculous or stupid compared to him.