「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x」

Druig was still at their place, Thena had gone to join Gilgamesh and wait until he made a decision whether or not he was going to help them stop Tiamut

Druig was still at their place, Thena had gone to join Gilgamesh and wait until he made a decision whether or not he was going to help them stop Tiamut. In fact, he didn't really think about it, he was thinking especially about Nyx. About her absence. Would she have agreed to help them ? Of course, she loved human beings. He remained immersed in his thoughts for several more minutes before he heard Kingo's thoughts heading towards him. The actor was thinking about how to start a discussion with Druig without it turning into an argument.

          - You're thinking way too loud, Kingo. The telepath turned towards him.

          -How was she ? Kingo asked when he arrived next to Druig. I mean- Was she happy here ? With you ?

          - Are you trying to insinuate something ? He frowned.

          - C'mon, Druig. Don't play dumb. Was she ?

          - She was... She couldn't have been happier. I could see her smile everyday when she was playing with the children. He smiled at the memory, making Kingo smirk. But she didn't want to stay here.

          - What do you mean ?

          - We used to travel. A lot. At least once a year.

          - Oh yeah ? You, Druig, traveled ? The actor raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

          - Yes, Kingo. I traveled. We visited Europe, she loved France. Didn't really like Russia though. He said, making Kingo lightly laugh.

          - Then why don't you help save the Earth ? So she can keep travelling and be happy. He asked, regaining his serious.

          - Because if Tiamut comes into existence and destroys Earth, maybe Arishem would bring Nyx back. He murmured.

          - Back ?

          - Back to normal. He added lowering his gaze. Maybe he would bring her back to me. He felt tears in his eyes.

          - But you wouldn't remember her, and neither would she.

          - I don't care ! He exclaimed, turning towards the actor, preventing tears from running down his cheeks. I don't give a fuck, Kingo. I just want her to be- He began before cutting him off, swallowing his sobs. I just want her to be okay. I fell in love with her the moment I laid my eyes on her. I'll do it again thousands of times if I have to.

          - So you really love her, huh ? Kingo asked, disturbed by the emotions that Druig showed.

          - More than anything. More than life. I can't believe you would doubt that. He swallowed a sob and turned away from Kingo to hide his tears running down his cheeks.