「ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ..? ɪɪ」

The two lovebirds were lying in bed with their eyes on the ceiling and sweet smiles on their lips

The two lovebirds were lying in bed with their eyes on the ceiling and sweet smiles on their lips. They two were catching their breath and when Nyx turned her head towards her lover, she let out a small laugh before he kissed her tenderly. The young man's hand had not left his partner's naked hip and was drawing small circles on her skin. It had been several months since they returned to the Amazon after visiting Kingo in Mumbai. And it had been a few months since they decided to try to have a child. They knew that for some people, it could take a long time to finally get pregnant so their hopes were still intact. Druig drew his beloved against him and stuffed his nose in her neck before putting tender kisses on her skin. The brunette squirmed and turned her body to face her man.

          - I can't wait to have a family with you. She smiled.

          - I can't even remember how long I've wanted you to say this.

          - I think I know.

          - You do ? He smirked as he caressed her naked hip.

          - Since day one. She tried to mimic his accent, making him laugh.

She began to laugh in turn and wrapped her leg around his hips, bringing their pelvis closer together. Their bodies still naked and hungry for each other were now tight against each other and Druig looked down slightly on his woman's body, admiring the shapes of her body.

          - I've thought about names. She admitted timidly.

          - Names ? He arched an eyebrow.

          - For the baby.

          - I've thought about it too. He tenderly smiled.

          - You have ? She asked, causing him to hum in response.

          - But first, tell me your favorite names. He buried his nose in her neck.

          - For a girl-

          - I'd love to have a daughter. He murmured.

          - I found Eloa.

          - It's beautiful. And for a boy ?

          - Luca. She daydreamed as she passed her fingers in his brown locks.

          - I love these names. He looked up at her, brushing his nose against her jaw.

          - Tell me yours.

          - When we'll have a daughter, I'd like to call her Aurora. That's the name of the Roman Goddess of dawn.

          - Wow, you thought about the meaning of the names. She chuckled.