「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪ」

Sunglasses on the nose and a smile on the lips, Nyx walked quickly down the streets of the big city, dragging Druig by the hand

Sunglasses on the nose and a smile on the lips, Nyx walked quickly down the streets of the big city, dragging Druig by the hand. The high buildings shaded them but the young woman always sought to find the comforting warmth of the sun that was setting. The cars were speeding past the pavement, making the Eternal's long dark hair fly. Druig looked at her with a small smile on his lips, looking down from time to time on their intertwined fingers. The two lovers slipped into the crowd to join the bar they had discovered the day before. The music was good and the people attending the place were kind.

          - Calm down, Nyx. The bar won't disappear. Druig chuckled.

          - We're gonna miss the best part. She said, excited.

The young man chuckled softly and slowed down his fiancée to slide his arm around hers and keep her close to him. He brought her so close that he took the opportunity to place a tender kiss on the skin of her neck, making her giggle. The young couple finally arrived in front of the bar and Nyx pushed the door, finally being able to hear the rock music she loved so much. The bass struck against her rib cage and she felt herself vibrating from the inside. Druig felt the well-being of his beloved and pressed her hand in his own, making them advance to the bar where they ordered simple beers. As Druig leaned against the counter, Nyx slipped between his arms, which came to hug her, and leaned back against his chest. They waited for their drinks and when they finally arrived, Druig left a generous tip to the waiter who thanked him. The two lovers began to drink silently, simply enjoying the music and the general atmosphere of the bar.

A few minutes later, the lights went out and they all understood what was going to happen. Nyx cheered the group on the stage with a shout of joy that was rapidly shut in Druig's hand which came upon her mouth. The other people in the bar cheered the band and Druig took his hand out of his fiancée's mouth with a small laugh. The first notes on the electric guitar were heard and the lights came back on, illuminating the scene where the usual group took place every night. Druig quickly finished his beer before taking Nyx's hand and taking her to the dance floor a little further away where couples were already dancing. Nyx stared at Druig walking backwards until he made her spin and drew her closer to his body, sliding his hand over her waist.

The young woman was surprised by this confidence coming from her man, who did not like to draw attention to him. She did not complain and raised her hands on his shoulders, starting to swing her body in rhythm with the music. Druig, who at first didn't really know what to do, quickly managed to follow Nyx's swings and forgot everything there was around them to enjoy this moment with her. She mouthed the lyrics of the song at the same time as the singer and Druig's second hand went down to join its twin on the young woman's hip. He made her spin and pressed her against him before tilting her back, holding her with one hand behind her back.

          - I didn't know you could dance.

          - I can. I just don't really like to. He shrugged before getting her on her feet.