「ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ɪɪ」

Nyx lay on her bed in the Domo, her hands pressed against her belly, and she looked up at the ceiling

Nyx lay on her bed in the Domo, her hands pressed against her belly, and she looked up at the ceiling. She was not thinking specifically about anything, just listening to the voices of her family members in the next room. The young woman got up from the bed and went to the door before opening it. She was surprised to see Druig in front of her, his fist raised, ready to knock on the door that was now open. The young man found himself baffled and tried to find his words. Nyx raised her eyebrows, curious, while Druig lowered his hand and cleared his throat before speaking.

          - I wanted to ask you if you wanted to eat at the Domo tonight.

          - Where do you want me to eat ? She chuckled.

          - I found a place I think you'd like. Druig said, rocking on his heels and looking a little nervous. I'm gonna have dinner out there tonight, and I thought that maybe you'd like to join me.

          - What did the others say ? She asked with a little smile, causing him to lose his.

          - You want the others to come ?

          - You don't ? She realized she might have said something wrong.

          - I was thinking that maybe we could go without the others. Just the two of us. Only if you're okay with it.

          - I'd love to. She smiled. I'm sorry, I just thought you were inviting us all. But just the two of us is great. She reassured him.

          - Okay, great. He looked down to hide his cheeks lightly blushing. I'm just gonna tell Ajak so she doesn't  look for us. Get dressed and ready, I'll come back to get you. He took few steps back.

          - Do I need to take anything to eat with me ?

          - No, everything is already over there.

          - You knew I was gonna say yes ? She smirked.

          - I was hoping so. It would've been really sad if I had to eat by myself.

          - It's a good thing I agreed to come then.

          - It's a wonderful thing. He tried to hide his smile. Get ready, I'll go tell Ajak, and then get you so I can show you the place I found. He then left her on the doorstep.

Nyx closed the door to her room and quickly got ready before small knocks were heard on her door. She went to open it and found Druig who had a little smile on his lips. He reached out to her and she wrapped her arm around his. The two friends left the Domo under the curious eyes of the other Eternals but Druig completely ignored them. They crossed the city and Druig took his friend up a small hill at the border of the city. The young man had prepared some bowls of Babylonian food and a sheet which he had laid on the ground. He waited to see the reaction of the woman he loved before saying anything.