「ᴘᴏꜱᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ」

The redhead had fun bothering his fellow driver, slipping his fingers over her waist when she looked elsewhere, or ruffling her hair carefully tied as he passed behind her

The redhead had fun bothering his fellow driver, slipping his fingers over her waist when she looked elsewhere, or ruffling her hair carefully tied as he passed behind her. They had been traveling together, fighting together and receiving glory together for decades. It was also for years that the hero tried to win the heart of his friend, having unfortunately never succeeded. Yet he had tried to use his gifts on her, making her become much more friendly and calm in his presence to encourage her to become more intimate. But she always realized Eros's little game and withdraw into herself. She knew how he felt about her, or what he wanted to feel, but it was far from mutual. She knew they had a mission, helping others, being congratulated and going back in search of people in need.

          - Come on, Vixen. You don't have to be so cold in my presence. He murmured in her ear, his sweet accent rolling on his tongue.

          - Don't call me that, Eros. It's a stupid name, I hate it.

          - But it's yours. He straightened up, shrugging and crossing his arms on his chest. People call you that. Why can't I ?

          - Because people don't know my real name and you do. So, please, call me by my name.

          - Okay. Vixen. He smirked.

The young woman grabbed the first object at her disposal and threw it in the direction of her friend who dodged it as he was laughing. A smile appeared on her lips and she returned to what she was doing, looking for a trace of the Celestial that had almost emerged from planet C-53.

          - Still no signal from this planet ? Eros asked, standing next to his friend.

          - Nope. She answered, popping the P of the word. I was wondering... She started, turning towards him and making him hum to let her continue. Who could stop a Celestial emergence ? I mean- I know nothing from this planet but I don't think Celestials would create beings that could kill them.

          - That's weird. He frowned.

          - Yeah, I know and-

          - No. This is weird. He pointed the screen behind her.

She turned around and frowned in turn when she saw the red signals on the screens. She quickly did some research and discovered that three Eternals had disappeared from the galaxy. Usually, they were simply sent back to the World Forge but they never disappeared from the radar as these three had just done.

          - Can you see which team they were from ? Eros asked her.

          - Who do you think I am ? She raised an cocky eyebrow. Of course, I can.

She sat in front of the screens and dragged many files that Eros could not understand. She was usually responsible for the paperwork and he would take care of the social side of the missions. She looked for a few more moments before raising her arms in the air as a sign of victory.

          - Found it ! They are from Ajak's team, the Prime Eternal. A real legend. She smiled in awe.

          - A ship name ? He leaned over her shoulder.

          - The Domo. She read.

          - Great. Thank you, Vixen. He gave her a kiss on top of her head before leaving the room.

          - I already told you to- Nevermind. She sighed before following him.

The two combatants displayed their combat uniforms on them and joined the others in the common room of their ship. The young man looked around and found his faithful companion, Pip.

          - Pip ! We found- He started before being cut off by his friend clearing her throat. Vixen found, sorry, new people to help. You're in ?

          - He's drunk, Eros. The young woman rolled her eyes, pointing at the pint the troll had in his hand.

          - I'm in ! The little hero exclaimed, ignoring their friend's comment.

          - Great. The redhead smirked.

          - I don't think that's a good idea to bring him with us. The female Eternal grabbed her friend by the sleeve to stop him.

          - Everything is gonna be fine, darling. He kissed her knuckles before seeing her wince.

          - I prefer Vixen.

The two heroes followed Pip to the teleportation room and Vixen entered the coordinates of the ship she had found. A new excitement grew in the pit of her stomach. They did not often meet other Eternals because of the manipulation that Arishem had on them, but when they met one, she was always happy with these new encounters.

          - Let's go ! Pip shouted, raising his pint before disappearing in the portal.

          - After you, my Prince. Vixen sarcastically said, bowing gently, causing Eros to give a warm smile before they both disappeared in the portals.

          - Behold. Pip said to the others Eternals in the Domo as Eros and Vixen were approaching them. The royal prince of Titan, brother of Thanos, the Knave of Hearts, defeater of black Robert.

          - Roger. Eros corrected him, making slightly chuckle the young woman next to him.

          - Oh, defeater of Black Roger. Pip corrected himself. The great adventurer, Starfox of Mystery Planet. And next to him-

          - Nyx... One of the Eternals said, standing up.

The young woman turned her gaze to the young man and frowned and saw his watery gaze. He had short dark hair and blue eyes in which one could lose oneself under their intensity. The other two Eternals present in the Domo seemed to have the same reaction as this young man, just as surprised to see her. It was like they knew her.

          - Hello, beautiful boy. She smirked at the young man.

Now is the real ending and I really hope you liked it. I wanted to thank you all for every comment, every sweet response I received and thank you for reading this story and giving me motivation because I freaking loved writing it. I fell in love with them and I'm definitely not ready to say goodbye so that's why I'm gonna continue to post bonus chapters on this book with some short flashbacks of Druig and Nyx, but also some with the others when they were all together. I already have two ideas (their first time and Druig's hidden talent) and I'm sure I will have others. If you wanna see something special, just dm me on instagram and tell me your idea, maybe I could put it in a bonus or something. But for now, it's the end and I'm trying so hard not to cry on my laptop. So... See ya later ! (even that hurts)

 See ya later ! (even that hurts)