「ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ ɪɪ」

- Hello, I'm Victoria Pedretti

          - And I'm Barry Keoghan.

          - And we're here with BuzzFeed to read your thirst tweets. The actress smiled nervously. I'm certainly not ready for this but here we go. She sighed, making Barry slightly laugh.

          - You don't have Twitter, right ? Barry asked as he turned towards his friend.

          - No, I don't. I'm not a big fan of social medias.

          - Yeah, understandable. He shrugged.

The two star actors of the new film Eternals had agreed to take part in this interview together, they had become very close during the shooting and had become very good friends over the months. They had known each other for more than two years and therefore felt comfortable enough doing this kind of interview together.

Victoria had a large bowl on her lap, containing many pieces of paper on which fans had written all kinds of messages about the two actors. The technical team beckoned them to begin and the two friends exchanged a nervous look before the young woman plunged her hand into the bowl to catch a paper.

          - "Victoria Pedretti and Barry Keoghan making out in a movie ? My bisexual ass is pleased." She read, making Barry laugh out loud. You're welcome ? I guess. She chuckled. But you know, Richard Madden and Gemma Chan are pretty hot together too. She winked at the camera.

          - Take the compliment and smile, Vic'. Barry said as he tried to grab a piece of paper. "What does Doja Cat say about big noses again ? I'm talking about you Barry Keoghan." What does she say ? He frowned as he looked at Victoria who was trying not to laugh.

          - You don't know that video ?

          - I don't think so. Is that a reference of one of her interviews ? Because if it is, I don't get it, I don't really watch her interviews. He quickly looked at the camera before resting his eyes on his friend.

          - I won't tell you what she said. She laughed. I refuse to tell you that. You need to find out by yourself. 

          - C'mon ! Tell me. He smiled.

          - Nope. Next tweet. She plunged her hand into the bowl. "Barry Keoghan can run me over with a car and I'd still let him mind control me." Me too, sister. Victoria laughed, causing Barry to roll his eyes.

          - If I ever run you over with a car, you should file a complaint and send me to jail. He pointed at the camera as he raised his eyebrows. You too. He then pointed Victoria before taking a new paper. "Wouldn't be upset if Victoria Pedretti called me a beautiful boy." This line was actually improvised, wasn't it ? I don't remember seeing it on the script.