「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ」

Kingo was sitting in his filming chair, reading and studying the script he had in his hands

Kingo was sitting in his filming chair, reading and studying the script he had in his hands. A young woman touched up his make-up to prevent him from shining too much on camera and from time to time, the actor would give her seductive glances. A lot of people were agitating around him to help him prepare for the shooting. A man came beside him and began to talk to him in his native language about the film and its tight budget.

          - Don't worry Rajan, we'll finish this movie without any problem.

The man frowned but did not dare to contradict the actor, being too afraid to lose the contract they had. Kingo silently told him to leave him alone and threw a quick circular glance around him before his gaze captured two silhouettes that he knew only too well. A cry of surprise escaped from his lips and he rose from his chair, causing the young makeup artist to shift. He advanced towards the young couple and took Nyx in his arms.

          - Oh my God, you are gorgeous. I missed you, Nyx. He told her before pulling away from the hug. Dark blue really suits you.

           - Thank you very much, Kingo. She smiled.

          - What are you two doing here ? He asked as he crossed Druig's gaze.

          - I saw your first movie and convinced Druig to come and visit you for the shooting of your second one.

          - I can't believe you are in front of me. It's been so long. He sighed.

          - Four hundred years.

          - And still not enough to miss him. Druig added in a murmur.

          - I heard that. Kingo grunted. Did you really have to take him with you ? He's not even dressed properly.

          - Don't say that ! Nyx moaned, touching up her man's bow tie. He's very handsome, I love clothes from this country.

          - Yeah, only if you like not to breathe. Druig said as he loosened his tie.

          - Now you know how I felt a century ago.

          - Can you please keep your marital arguments for when you're alone, please ? It's embarrassing. Kingo winced.

          - We're not married. Nyx corrected him.

          - Yet. The telepath lightly chuckled.

          - Guys, please.

          - Sorry. Nyx quickly turned towards her friend. We wanted to visit the city and catch up with you, if that's okay with your schedule.

          - Yeah, of course. I can always find time to see my dearest friend Nyx.

          - You're sure we're not interrupting anything ? We can go back home if we are. Druig said before being hit in the chest by Nyx. What ?