「ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ɪ」

It had been two years since the eleven Eternals had returned from Gupta Empire where the marriage of Ikaris and Sersi had taken place

It had been two years since the eleven Eternals had returned from Gupta Empire where the marriage of Ikaris and Sersi had taken place. It was also there that Druig had confessed to Nyx his feelings and that they had begun to dig into the young woman's mind so that she could understand the feelings she had for Druig. She knew that the way she lived slowed down their relationship and she was afraid that he would grow weary or impatient. She would have liked to be reassured but she really did not know how to approach the subject, so she kept quiet.

The two new lovebirds had escaped from the city and were sinking into the surrounding woods. Druig's hand held firmly that of Nyx and he occasionally laid kisses on her knuckles. He still couldn't believe that the woman he had loved all this time was finally his. He paused in his walk, making Nyx do the same, who turned to him with a questioning gaze. He took her second hand and stepped back, pressing his back against the trunk of a tree. He said nothing and took her face in his hands before kissing her passionately, making her melt against him. He could never tire of the sensation of her lips against his own.

The young woman's hands slid over his waist and she squeezed herself against him, making him growl gently by feeling her so close to him. Never had they gone any further than make-out sessions, Druig could feel that Nyx was not ready to go any further for now and pushing her to do something just to satisfy his desires was out of the question. So he appreciated what she gave him, learning every reaction her body gave him when he kissed her or when he held her against him. She wanted to go further, to have him closer to her, to fill the void that remained in her. She slipped her fingers under the fabric of his top and felt the young man's skin shudder to her touch.

Druig's hands went up along her back and left a burning trail on the young woman's skin. Their breaths accelerated and their grips on each other became more begging. And as the telepath's lips were about to leave those of Nyx to descend on her neck, the young woman was taken with immense doubt, so big that it echoed in Druig's mind, making him slightly wince. He separated from her and lowered his head slightly to cross her lost gaze.

          - Is everything okay ? He asked her, gently lifting her head. We can stop here if you don't feel like it.

          - I don't- I'm so sorry, Druig. She looked down but he made he look back up.

          - Hey, hey. Don't be sorry. I told you I'd show you everything but we stay at your own pace, remember ? He gave her a smile. And I remember also telling you not to apologize ever again to me. He smirked.

The young woman answered nothing and simply rested her forehead against Druig's, sighing silently. She closed her eyes to try to pick up some clear ideas while Druig kept his eyes open, admiring every inch of her face. He whispered one last time that everything was fine and kissed her forehead before returning to the city to join the others in the Domo.

✦