「ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠɪɪɪ」

Thena was lying on her bed, arms along her body and looked completely relaxed

Thena was lying on her bed, arms along her body and looked completely relaxed. Druig was sitting next to the bed on a chair and his hands were on either side of the blonde's face, concentrating. Nyx and Gilgamesh were standing in the doorway, one with his arms folded over his chest and the other with her hands clasped in front of her mouth in apprehension. Gilgamesh had asked Druig to put Thena into a long sleep while he took his vacation, and obviously, he accepted.

          - You're sure it's not dangerous ? Nyx asked, worried for her friend.

          - Nyx, darling, my love. I won't be able to put an Eternal to sleep if you keep talking. Druig sighed, keeping his eyes closed.

          - Sorry. Go on.

The telepath shook his fingers slightly to refocus on the tortured mind of the warrior and went back to work, leaving Nyx with hundreds of unanswered questions.

          - What if she- She started again.

          - Can you take her outside, please ? Druig opened his eyes and asked Gilgamesh.

The man took the young woman by the arm and gently dragged her out of the house where she could breathe fresh air. As she rubbed her arms to calm the tremors, Gilgamesh's arms wrapped her in a hug that did her a lot of good. She took advantage of this moment of calm and admired the Australian landscape around them. After a few moments, they heard the front door open behind them and looked back, seeing Druig coming out of the house.

          - Already done ? Nyx asked.

          - When you're not interrupting me, I can do a lot of things quickly. He slightly smirked.

          - Thank you, Druig. Gilgamesh smiled.

          - Don't mention it.

          - Where do you wanna go ? Nyx asked her friend.

          - I was thinking Fiji. He simply shrugged.

          - You're gonna love it. 

          - We went to Fiji ? Druig frowned.

          - Yeah, we did. In 1976. We didn't do much, we mostly stayed at the hotel.

          - Oh yeah, I remember. You're gonna love the hotels. The beds are great. He winked at Gilgamesh before standing next to his fiancée.

          - So, are you gonna stay here until I get back ?

          - Yes. Nyx said.

          - No. Druig said at the same time.

          - Yes, we are. What if she wakes up ? She needs to have someone who takes care of her while Gilgamesh is gone.