Homare Tsuya

Fandom: My Hero Academia

Name: Homare Tsuya

Villain name: Dread

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Crush: Hawks

Quirk: Fear - She is able to manipulate the fears of others, whether it's taking away a fear or giving them one. The fears have to be transitioned, whether it's one of her own fears or if she has transitioned it from someone else

Quirk downside: Since every fear she transitions has to go through her which makes her experience it all. Because of that it's mentally draining and straining. Using it too much at once may give her a panic attack or faint

Special move: Puppeteer - Causing such a big fear transition that the victim becomes overwhelmed and usually makes the victim either pass out or have a panic attack
Multiplier - Enhancing a fear someone already possesses to an extreme level, causes the results as Puppeteer does

Looks:

Civilian clothes:

Civilian clothes:

Costume:

Weaknesses: Scared of herself (explained in other), has a hard time moving her left hand (after she had fallen down some stairs one time and it never healed properly), nyctophobia (scared of the dark), allergy to blueberries, severely lactose into...

Weaknesses: Scared of herself (explained in other), has a hard time moving her left hand (after she had fallen down some stairs one time and it never healed properly), nyctophobia (scared of the dark), allergy to blueberries, severely lactose intolerant

Backstory: Homare was born into a poor family with a single mother. Poor as in, she was 10 when she had to get her first job. They lived in a sunky apartment that didn't even have proper rooms, it was just a tiny livingspace with a bathroom that the door was broken and the water was usually murky.
To make it even worse, when Homare was 7 her mom got so sick that she was sent to the hospital. Her mom had no job, and while the treatment was free Homare was left all alone in their sucky apartment, digging through dumpsters to find things to eat. Occaisonally her friends would invite her over to est with them and their families, or she walked a long way to the hospital and got some leftovers her mom left her from the hospital food.
When she was 10 she got her first job as an errand girl. It seemed innocent to people watching, but it was a lowpaying job that just managed to be enough for her to buy food with. With that money, she also began to save up for her future education with the dream of one day becoming a hero and getting money so her mom would stop worrying about her. She knew it would most likely be harder with her quirk, but it didn't matter.
At 15 she applied, was tested and got in to UA Highschool, an education she was just barely able to afford with the money she had saved. However, she got Aizawa as a homeroom teacher. It didn't take long before he suddenly decided that she probably wasn't a good fit to be a hero. The day he decided that was the day he expelled her. With all her saving spent on UA she didn't have money to apply for something else, and she even got fired from her errand job because of it. The hardest part was that no one else wanted to hire a minor that had been expelled after just a few weeks either.
When she was 18 she was approached by a scummy looking guy who offered her a new life, she accepted without a second thought. That's when her life in the league of villains begun. When Hawks later joined as well the two clicked pretty well, and after a few monthes of knowing each other she thought they had something special, and even dared to tell him about her story.

Other: Once she kidnapped and tortured a young kid just to take it's fear of her to save up for Aizawa. While she is deeply terrified of herself she sticks to her plan to one day destroy her old homeroom teacher as she blames him for her life.
She doesn't live with the league. As she disguises her face she is still able to go out normally in public.