Yuna Suju

Fandom: My Hero Academia (next gen)

Basics

Name:
Yuna Suju

Hero/villain name:
Freeze-tag

Age:
15

Gender:
Female

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Power

Quirk:
Pause

Quirk explained:
She can stop anything and anyone completely out of motion by staring at it. Until she blinks the object or person will not be able to be moved, not even by gravity. That means that if the object/person was falling from the sky and she used her quirk on it, it'd stop midair unable to move.

Quirk downside:
Like Aizawa, she gets a dry eye from using her quirk too much. Also using the quirk on herself would make her permanantly stuck.

Special Moves:
Doubles - With extreme training she was able to train her eye to be able to focus her stare at two things at once, which made her able to use her quirk on two object/people at once
Pause - While she can't use this power on herself, she can use it on her clothes. This move isn't made for offensive combat, however it's effective if she's falling and needs to slow down the fall.

Appearance

Looks:

Uniform:

Uniform:

Costume:

Costume:

Casual:

Specifiks

Specifiks

Parents:
Shōta Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada

Relationship with parents:
She has a very good relationship with both her parents built on respect and trust
Aizawa - She called him father, she could happen call him old man too sometimes but that happened very rately. She looked up to him like her number one hero. He helped her with training, and while he's serious and at times intimidating she's always working hard to make him proud. He's the one calming her down during nightmares or when she gets overwhelmed.
Yamada - She usually called him pa, sometimes calls him old man or pops. He helped her with her homework and tries to always make time for her despite his busy schedule. Because he never stopped blaming himself for her scar he had problems taking care of her whenever she'd sad which is why he usually left that part to Aizawa, but he was always really caring in everything he did for her and she noticed that.

School:
UA Highschool

Course:
Hero Course

Class:
1A

Goal(s)
•Underground hero
•Lower Suiciderate
•Make fathers proud

Weaknesses:
Blind on her right eye with a very sensitive scar, problem sith self-worth, PTSD from her biological dad (mostly just triggered by the word 'dad'), allergy to pineapple, deathly allergic to potatos, stage fright

Backstory:
TW for abuse
Originally, Yuna was born into a family where her father was a drunk and her mom left them pretty much as soon as they left the hospital. For the first few years, life was good. Poor, since her father spent all the money on alcohole, but he treated her well then. The reason why he did that however was because he was hoping that she would get a powerful quirk and later become rich, and if that was the case then he needed to treat her well. When her quirk manifested, he was quickly disapointed, cursing that the only thing she'd be good at was stopping plates she dropped. That's when the abuse started. It started with mental abuse, blaming her for her mom leaving, for them being poor, for pretty much everything. He started hitting her when she was 6 years old, and she was only 6 and a half when he kicked her out. In her fear that her father would come back for her, she ran as quickly as possible. After what seemed like forever, she found a few stray cats in an alley, and being a kid all alone she started playing with them. Aizawa, who had been forbidden to bring home more cats, regularly got out for a walk to feed those strays and was surprised to find a kid playing with them. So he calmly asked if he could join her, offering her to give the cats the food while he secretly checked out the bruises she had on her body. When he felt like enough trust was earned he asked about her story, and Yuna being a naive kid just straight up told him.
The short version of this part was that Aizawa was quick to get the police to investigate this, and when her dad was deemed unworthy of taking care of her, Aizawa and Yamada stepped in. Eri was in her teens at the time and more than happy that someone else would be joining them.

Backstory behind scar:
When Yuna was 10, a villain attack occured on the block they lived on. Despite it being a weekend, Eri was off working. Both her dads told her to stay inside the apartment before heading out to help, but young as she was she wanted to help. She had gotten some light training in combat and how to use her quirk so she thought that she was ready.
Taking her own "capture weapon" (that was really just a bunch of scarfs tied together that she played was a real capture weapon), she tied the end of it to the cabinet door she used to hang on before making the reckless decision to jump out of a window. Yamada had been too busy fighting one villain to notice the other one coming up behind him with a knife. In her mind, she was going to freeze the villains arm and save her dad, but in reality she hadn't even landed when the villain raised his knife so she didn't have time to stop it. She did save her dad, but at the cost of instead being stabbed in her eye.

Extra

Other:
She doesn't call either of her dads 'dad' because she associated it her biological dad. The word also reminded her of a sense of security that could be taken away faster than a bullet.
Because her quirk is eye-related, Aizawa always makes sure that she brings eyedrops wherever she goes.
Because she goes to school to UA she refuses extra help at home from her dads because she doesn't want to get an unfair advantage in school. She is more than happy to ask for help during class if it's something she doesn't understand, but not outside that.
English is her best subject, Math is her worst.
Yamada straight up forbid her to be trained with a capture weapon after she got her scar, but Aizawa promised to teach her if she would like it after she turned 18.

Quotes:
"I have three pro's. Two are my fathers, the last one ends with 'blems'."
"KFC? This isn't pro-hero Hawks, is it?"
"I'm gonna be in so much trouble if I do that. Let's do it secretly."
"Just because my fathers are older than yours doesn't mean that they're old."